• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• f51a08775c24fb28a9b2eec935451ae0.jpg
    Reactions: Dio
    Reactions: Feverish and Dio
    Misty
    Misty
    I know, sometimes when I'm having a bad day, I'll read my "Baby's First Book of Hitler Quotes".
    Dio
    Dio
    Ah you had the privilege of being raised on the good stuff then. I didn't discover the joys of Hitler until I was 4 but I'll be sure if ever I have children to get them learning quotes from an early age. I may even have his recordings played to the baby in the womb to give it the best start in life I can.
    Misty
    Misty
    Mozart has nothing on mein Fuhrer. And yes, my parents wanted me to only have the finest things. I suppose most parents do, but they had the means.
    As the "Most Involved" member of the community I feel it is my role to involve myself in community fairs. I've replied to many threads of yours and require more. As the "Best thread starter" I feel you need to create more best threads for me to get involved with. We need one another Deus, without the other we are nothing.

Like that little Twist kid said "oi m8 give us sum more innit".
    Dio
    Dio
    MOOOOORE!?

I'll consider it. But now I must sleep.
    Why did you delete your blog? It was hilarious m8. :(
    Dio
    Dio
    I did not delete it. A certain administrator did and decided it was 2nd degree flaming and insulting another member.
    Dan
    Dan
    At least you kept your dignity by not naming names, proud of you. :)

You may find this interesting.
    Dio
    Dio
    Its a good channel this one. I subscribed to them after you posted that Death from Space video. I remember watching one of theirs on addiction a while back but they have quite a lot of other interesting ones now.
    Does GoT get interesting storywise after season 1?

Honestly from what I've seen its just sex and violence
    Reactions: Mipha
    Dio
    Dio
    I thought Season 1 was interesting storywise. If you were not intrigued by and didnt like season 1 then I dont think you will like the rest of them.
    Alright. A TL;DR version of their history is simply you had many religions such as versions of, Christianity, Judaism, (and lots of polytheism) Manafism, Aglibolism, Athtarism (most of these deity were kept at the Kaaba, which is now a very sacred Islamic shrine supposedly built by Abraham), etc…then Mahammad gained support because he was kinda well off, but did something provocative and started taking care of the poor, because he gave them gifts and spoke populist rhetoric. Once he gained power, he was kicked out of Mecca, was taken in by the powers of Medina, Medina became his power base, war between Mecca and Medina, before Muhamad eventually conquered Mecca with his army on their doorstep, they all, the leaders of mecca, in mass exodus, joined Muhamad, thus creating the first Islamic State. Then Muhamad died....

Giving rise to the first four Caliphs, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, and 'Ali, which finally united the Arabian Peninsula, then began conquering territory from the two main regional superpowers, the Persian and Byzantine empires. Once conquered they largely let local communities govern and practice their religion as they had been, because, and this is very telling, if you look at where the Arabian Peninsula is located, it is directly on a superhighway for trade, which long before Islam shaped Semite people (Arabs and Jews) into what they really are, businessmen, which is why when they conquered they didn’t care what religion somebody was, they just wanted money lol.

^Supposedly this reply couldn't fit into a comment. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom