• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Bowsette Plus-Ultra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Well, in HR the stealth approach is supposed to be "harder." Although in its case harder really means broken.

You're right about the timer thing. I kinda figured there would be repercussions for not completing that segment quickly but didn't know it until she started giving her farewell message. So yeah, would have been nice if they'd given a bit more info. I blazed through it though the second time no problem, but I think I was playing on the lowest difficulty since I was kinda under real time pressure to finish within a week :lol:

I played AP and it's not bad really. Not good, but still better than HR imo. Stealth was even more broken than in HR though, but after a while you can start playing the guns blazing approach and it gets a bit more fun after that. Mina .... Mmmm. <3 :lol:

Wanna game with really broken stealth, try Dishonored. But seriously don't. Dishonored is like HR x1000. Bland, broken, utterly uninteresting which is a shame cuz it's got the basis for a pretty decent game.
    HaHaHa! Yeah, I didn't even bother to consider the non-lethal playthrough. Ain't got no time fo dat. And I hate stealth action games. If it's not one of the Arkham games then stealth action is just a pain in the butt.

HR isn't bad really. Just unremarkable. Good enough for a rental but I wouldn't pay full price for it. Fortunately I managed to play through and return it within a week and ended up not paying a cent for it! How's that for gaming on a budget? :)

You were talking specifically about the part where the chopper pilot gets attacked after the airship crashes in Shanghai I think, right?
    Buddy, that thread is about EA sucking, not all the multitude of ways in which Biowaste sucks. Stick to the topic.

How bout we just agree that both Biowaste and EA both suck a big one? Cuz I think that's something most everyone can agree on. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom