• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When you realize they haven't made Midna a Character in SSB yet

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I would find that a good choice actually, only issue i could see is the same as they've had for years, Imp Midna could transform into True Midna which is odd but still. I would love to see Midna as a Fighter, just to have the Fused Shadow Final Smash

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ghirahim isn't either. He and Midna are mere assist trophies.

I said from the very beginning and said all throughout the development process that Zelda needs more characters in Smash.

Zelda is Nintendo's second flagship series and Fire Emblem now has as many characters in Smash as Zelda. It doesn't make any Goddamn sense. There are also so few villain characters in Smash as well which is stupid. Everyone loves a villain. We should have had the fan favourite Ghirahim and even Zant.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

I said from the very beginning and said all throughout the development process that Zelda needs more characters in Smash.

Zelda is Nintendo's second flagship series and Fire Emblem now has as many characters in Smash as Zelda. It doesn't make any Goddamn sense. There are also so few villain characters in Smash as well which is stupid. Everyone loves a villain. We should have had the fan favourite Ghirahim and even Zant.

Heh i'd love it if we got some zelda bosses as assist trophies, could you imagine a gohma spewing lava over the map?

Reactions: Dio
Seems like she's too minor of a character. If they include her, they have to include tons others from the other franchises.

Fig

The Altruist
Midna is already in Smash 4 in the form of an Assist Trophy. I don't think it makes sense for to be a playable character since some Assist Trophies don't have a lot of work onto them in terms of polygons such as Takamaru I doubt they will work on them to make them full fledged characters. With that said, Midna is inferior as a Zelda character as she is nothing more than a guide.

Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, and Toon Link are characters that are both iconic and have been in numerous titles within the franchise with the exception of Sheik. A will like to say that technically Zelda could have become Sheik if she wanted to (that's why the Sheik model from Twilight Princess is used in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Smash 4). If anything, the next representative for the Zelda series will be Impa as she's the next most iconic character in the franchise after the already established five in Smash 4.

Not true. Both Zelda and Fire Emblem have a total of five characters to use in Smash 4. Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, and Toon Link are the five representatives for the Zelda franchise. Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, and Roy are the five characters to represent the FE franchise. To say that FE has more playable characters than Zelda is laughable. Also Zelda is Nintendo's second biggest franchise only to North America. I'm not sure the sales of Zelda titles in Europe but I'm very certain it's within the Top 5. In Japan however, the top three franchises are Super Mario, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem is immensely popular in Japan. Looking at the current sales of Zelda titles in Japan, and you can see that despite a franchise living strong for 30 years in 2016, they would a game similar to Awakening or If/Fates compared to the current Zelda titles.

Heh i'd love it if we got some zelda bosses as assist trophies, could you imagine a gohma spewing lava over the map?

Actually I can't since I don't remember an incident where a Gohma shot lava from its body.

Mewtwo: .....

Ever since Gen I, Mewtwo has appeared in every generation of Pokémon. Mewtwo is arguably one of the more recognized Pokémon of all time especially during the era where Pokémon was at its peak of its popularity (Gen I). Coupled with with appearance in Melee and ever since Brawl that fans wanted to see Mewtwo return to Smash, I think it valid that Mewtwo is still popular to this day. The same can be applied to Roy and to further extent, Dr. Mario.

So was Navi yet people to this day still ***** about how bad she was

Even with fans knowing that they hate Navi with a passion, no one is asking her to be in Smash. The same with Midna, there are bettter and more iconic choices such as Impa or dare I say Toon Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom