• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you thankful for?

You just post what you are thankful for. It can be anything, food, house, friends, or computers.

I didn't see this thread anywhere, but anyway I'm thankful for the delicious chocolate pie I just ate. I'm also thankful that I have a roof over my head, and a warm bed to sleep in.

I'm thankful for my friends and family who are the best people ever, and I'm thankful for music, which is the best thing ever.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I am thankful I'm still alive, because I have a preference for existence. Also, this semester has been splendid and my massive Zelda collection continues to grow (soon it will require human sacrifice).

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I knew you were a winner :D I don't know what it feels like to be depressed all the time but I do know that it's something very bad. Just keep it up my friend! I'm proud of you!

Thanks Vanessa. it's weird to hear support for it, aside from my family no one ever thought i was depressed just "moody" though how you can be "moody" for 3 years after your teens makes me wonder.

For one, I am thankful that my parents transcended beyond the ethnic boundary to conceive me. With the history deeply imbedded between Japan and China, the odds are that they would opt to bicker at each other than falling in love, so I really appreciate my mother and my father, while not necessarily the first nor the only ones to do so, saw each other for who they really are rather than be prejudiced by the curse of the racial stigmas casted upon each other.

Thank you Mom and Dad, I love you both. :pikalove:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm very grateful for my close friends, it doesn't matter if it's 3am or anytime, if someone needs it the other's will be there in a flash.

I am also grateful to have been born into a country with many great opportunities, I do work hard to earn them, but there is no denying that being lucky enough to have landed here is a huge factor in gaining them.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm really, really, REALLY thankful for my second sister Cecilia. She has been through so many hardships. She still struggles with her past and events from a long time ago and STILL the first thing she asks is "are you okay?" We have been very close and even closer after her transition from a male into female. I admire her and love her and am so thankful for having her in my life. She is the best ever happening to me. The second best thing happening to me was a friendship that lasted for nearly 11 years. Danny was my coworker at the hotel I worked at. We have been friends from day 1 and have been all those years even after she retired from work. But that friendship sadly ended on Feb the 5th 2015 when she died. I have struggled a huge lot with her death. But slowly I'm able to go on because I know she wanted it. Danny never wanted me to be depressed because that's not worth it. In fact I'm very happy with keeping her memories in my life. She was there for me when my mother died last year. She carried me through it. She was there for me everytime when I had a very tough time. And now I can look back with a smile from happiness. And I'm more than thankful for that :)

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'm sad that I didn't see this thread earlier!

I'm thankful for my girlfriend, whom I've been with over 2 years! We are very happy together and love each other very much. She's truly a gift. I'm also thankful for a promising career, and for all the great people that I work with. And most of all, I'm thankful to God for allowing all of this to happen, and I'm faithful that He'll guide me for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom