• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games you've yet to reclaim

Salem

SICK
There isn't any recently, but I would say there's a Nintendo 64 game called "Silicon Valley" or something that I played a little of more than a decade ago(I'm old....) but I don't recall where is it, as I wanted to play it recently.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
My copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is currently being repaired,since October, and I want to play it sooo bad.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
There isn't any recently, but I would say there's a Nintendo 64 game called "Silicon Valley" or something that I played a little of more than a decade ago(I'm old....) but I don't recall where is it, as I wanted to play it recently.

Would that game perhaps be Space Station Silicon Valley?

As for me, I lost a box full of Playstation games when I was moving, and among those lost games was my copy of The Legend of Dragoon. I'm still looking around for it.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Friend took Super Mario Sunshine and I never got it back
......that man needs to pay for these sins,his life is a fair exchange

aside the ps2 games which are so cheap i can really get them anytime,all i really need left is mario party 7 which my stupid little brother broke back in 2008 or 9 [still have the save file]
also wouldn't mind getting that gamecube preview disc again

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've managed to re-claim all the games from my childhood (how i regret thee pikmin, goddamn you olimar and your suit with it's crappy air filter), i used to play my brothers games and him being him eventually sold them all for new games, to me that was just sacrosanct i will always hoard a game just for the fact i'd still play it.

One game i will still routinely get anew is Dark Chronicles, it was the first RPG type game i've ever played and i loved it, aside from the fact it's PS2 and thus years outta date (and getting steadily costlier....... yeah i've owned five to date) i will still sit down and play it through to the end because it has been in my eyes the only game to do what it did well... so when i've either lost a copy, had it stolen by family, dogs eaten it or it mysteriously vanishes i will buy a new copy as money allows.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
A bunch of original Xbox games I sold when I got my 360 in 2007. A couple that come to mind first are Finding Nemo and Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets. I'd love to try them out again, they should be rather cheap as well.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
A bunch of original Xbox games I sold when I got my 360 in 2007. A couple that come to mind first are Finding Nemo and Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets. I'd love to try them out again, they should be rather cheap as well.

Only if you find the right seller otherwise to some they might be collectibles (looking at the game collectors) so they could be expensive, i always go to the same guy for Dark Chronicles cuz he's the only one who has a large stockpile at any given time, and it's steadily getting more costly, i will stop when it hits retail price.

D

Deleted member 81859

My copy of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance has been lost to the void. It's currently causing me a lot of pain because playable Riku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom