• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I switch out the Turkey, Triforce gave to Dekunut poisoning his family and watch as they go to war, i then shank the winner (triforce) in the spine paralyzing him for eternity and run off with the triforce in a weirdness bubble
That wasn't me you shank, that was a decoy. I then got behind you with a master sword replica, and stabbed you in the back. triforce is still mine.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That wasn't me you shank, that was a decoy. I then got behind you with a master sword replica, and stabbed you in the back. triforce is still mine.

NUUU MY TIMELINE THEORY

realizes that Triforce has run off with a fake triforce because i accidentally stole the decoy, i go to retrieve the real one and find it is missing.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Nuuuuu not the triforce... Dammit now i am forced to extremes.

Ties Dekunut to a gurney and vivisects him claiming the triforce from his stomach, as a show of friendship i put cake in their instead and give him another 3 stomachs.

I figure you are too weak from surgery to chase me, so I take the Triforce out of your hand and run away.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I summon giant laser shooting skulls and wipe out zelda and ganondorf and anyone in my way. Taking the triforce easily. I then send destroy any payment Shiro might have gotten with a storm of bones.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Contacts Miyamoto for THEM

Unleashes Tampura Wizards on Spite and Eggplant Wizards on Deku, fleeing with the Triforce i leave behind Hewdraw to draw off the fire......... Huehuehuehue

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
After being destroyed. I make a deal with Hades. I come back and have full immunity from the underworld forces. I get a giant basketball to crush shiro. "Get dunked on" I chuckle and take the tri force.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You see Shaq sprinting towards you with me on his shoulders. He picks up the giant basketball and punches you with it, and I gift the Triforce to him.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I get him incarcerated then brutally murdered by an inmate, i then raid his home in false police gear and steal the triforce, promptly selling it on Ebay and Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom