• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus follows, swords drawn. Still wondering why there is a Camelot branded Galleon before 937

Once inside the cabin, Thea shuts the door and morphs back into herself as she walks over to the closet she locked the real captain in. "You may applaud now." She says as she opens the door. The captain is still unconscious, but is beginning to wake up.

Storm

"Far be it from me to be persuaded by a pair of legs" the captain said. He is dressed in red. He wears clothes resembling Lupus' except he has sleeves. "You heading to New Camelot. I was told to go pick people up, right Wolf of the West"
Lupus hangs his head " let me guess. Lupus Ruber?"

"Lieutenant Lupus Ruber, the Wolf of the East. Mordred knows you are coming. Someone told him"

Storm

Lupus looks at Jason
"Two of what? Something about all this is familiar...."
The captain looks at Lupus " so where can i take you all?"

Storm

Lupus the Purple explains
"When youre young you go out in the woods and survive a month. If you come back at all. On the way you must kill an animal and that dictates your style of fighting and training. I killed a wolf because mine was in the winter and i needed warmth. So the Wolf i am. My brother killed a fox so he is the Fox. Mordred slew the Romans, so the Eagle he is. Its just a codename. You know my name is Arthur LaFay Pendragon

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"We should've been more discreet when we got here," Mickey says. "Now Mordred knows we're coming. Lost the element of surprise."

Storm

"Hes known for months..." lupus the Red says "plus, slave, why do you care?"
(Doc you never answeted my question. So i will assume Dax is black)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"One thing you learn about the old man after a few years is he has plans back for centuries, and sends messages to himself if he comes up with something. He's actually quite organized."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I didn't? I could have sworn I answered that. Anyways, Mickey is not black, he is white))

Storm

(Ah)
Lupus the Red smiles "i am taking you to Lancaster. There are some people you need to meet"

Storm

Lupus the Red explains " i know some people. People like you. Perhaps meeting is wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom