• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Here, fancied sharing some art...

New to the site, brought in by a friend, and just wanting to get involved. I see there's art etc. here that isn't Zelda which is interesting as I'm only just getting into that fandom (i know, i know) . So I thought I'd put up stuff about a fandom I do know about, which I've seen some stuff about on here already Attack on Titan.
:P see where it goes i guess?
The art on here will mainly be stuff from one of my fics (i'm experimenting with digital art)

Attachments

• chained wings cover1.jpg
    chained wings cover1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 10
Some panels from my fic on Fanfiction.net, can you post those things on here? Would that even be a thing worth doing??

Attachments

• chapter 13.jpg
    chapter 13.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 7

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Can you post those things on here? Would that even be a thing worth doing??

I'd advise to not put that here as there's rules against the M rated content of fanfics. That's mostly the reason I haven't put mine up at all.

But maybe add a link for it, a "Reader's Discretion is Advised" warning on it... but it's a good place to advertise your fic!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Welcome to the boards. I like your art! Definitely worlds better than anything I can do. Hope to see you around. :) Let me know if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to.

Welcome to the boards. I like your art! Definitely worlds better than anything I can do. Hope to see you around. :) Let me know if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to.
Thank you very much :D at the moment it's a case of putting it all into the right format haha :)

Me, too. Are you looking forward to the new Through the Looking Glass movie?
Yeah I am actually, I think it's more of an 'inspired by' than adaptation BUT it does look aesthetically amazing. Even if it does have Sacha Baren Coen in it (however you spell his name) playing the villain. I can't stand him, but hopefully he isn't actually in it that much.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Yeah I am actually, I think it's more of an 'inspired by' than adaptation BUT it does look aesthetically amazing. Even if it does have Sacha Baren Coen in it (however you spell his name) playing the villain. I can't stand him, but hopefully he isn't actually in it that much.

I agree that I don't like most of his movies, but I did like him in Les Misérables and Sweeny Todd, so I have some hope.

I agree that I don't like most of his movies, but I did like him in Les Misérables and Sweeny Todd, so I have some hope.
I enjoyed watching him get murdered in Sweeny Todd and could have easily done without him in Les Mis, I just find him so arrogant. Like he stands there oozing self-importance :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I enjoyed watching him get murdered in Sweeny Todd and could have easily done without him in Les Mis, I just find him so arrogant. Like he stands there oozing self-importance :P

Sweeny Todd's fun for the whole family, Also anything art related generally fits into the fan art section, label it viewer discretion of PG 15 and you'll be fine ^^ Have fun around here and don't let the Sashas bite, they be venomous

robob.jpg the moment you figure out how to post the images like this... *facepalm*. This is my OC Robyn Sanshi :) a very early on sketch i did for her (no idea why she has a lazy eye...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom