• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Originals vs Clones (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well it's really tough for me to decide who to attack. Due to their activity, I'm not really thinking David or Crusader are evil. Even if they are, I'd rather have an active game than an inactive one, and I think regardless of alignment, the inactives aren't helping the town at all. Plus, like I said before, I think at least one of the inactives is mafia. I don't want to spread the damage too much, but since so little attacking is going on anyway, I feel pretty confident going with one of my biggest suspicions.

Attack - A Link in Time

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I know I missed the deadline, friends. I've been very busy lately. I'm going to put it into twilight now. Sorry guys.

Fig

The Altruist
After reading what has happened during this day, I'm quite shocked at the turn of the events. At first I was skeptical at SMS's claim of being a mason but then Jimmy confirmed this. I feel this was somewhat a mistake on SMS's part. Now the mafia have more options to select and basically don't have to waste two nights to find the Doctor or other important roles. I feel this choice will bite us in the end if we don't do anything to stop the mafia. With that said, this in turn, also allow us to minimize our list of people who we can believe is mafia. With two players now confirmed as town, there is potential that I might target someone for an attack but we are somewhat grasping at straws to some degree.

I believe you tagged me in your post Moonstone and you wanted my opinion on which character(s) would fit the role of a sensor. I apologize for responding late, but assuming SMS wasn't confirmed as a mason with Jimmy, I believe the following characters would seem fit to properly be assigned as a sensor:
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus
  • Fox
  • Falco
  • Lucario
  • R.O.B.
  • Shulk
  • Mega Man
These characters all have something that would allow them to gather and collect data from their opponent. I'm leaning to believe that Fox and/or Falco are in the game since Falco was originally a clone but now a semi-clone so in terms of the theme of this game, they make sense to be in the game roster if they are. That said, we all now know that SMS and Jimmy are Pokémon masons, I would like to believe that the duo is Pikachu and Jigglypuff. The reasoning behind this is due to the fact that both Pokémon have been in all Smash games since the original. Not to mention that Puff started out as a (semi) clone of Kirby in N64 Smash while Pikachu had his own clone in the form of Pichu back in Melee. They may not necessarily be those two Pokémon, however it makes the most sense. They could also be either Mewtwo/Lucario because of the "similarities" that Smashers assume the two have or Pikachu/Charizard since they are Pokémon owned by Ash Ketchum. That's my thoughts if SMS was a sensor and the other scenarios presented now so again, I apologize for responding late.

Jamie

I feel like such an asshole. I'm sorry guys, been so busy with work and **** lately.

Attacked Players Today:
Viral Maze(1) - Night Owl(12%)
Night Owl(1) - Jimmy.F27(16%)
David(1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman (17%)
A Link In Time(1) - Moonstone (15%)

Total Player Damage:
Ver-go-a-go-go - 75%
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 22%
David - 23%
Crus@der77x - 15%
Frozen Chosen - 30%
Viral Maze - 12%
Night Owl - 16%
A Link In Time - 15%

No one tied, but people got closer and closer to being knocked out of the ring.

Night 2 begins (ends at midnight AST in 2 and a half days)

NOTE: Viral Maze has asked for a replacement

@DekuNut
@Frozen Chosen
@Moonstone
@Fig
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Heroine of Time
@Mido
@A Link In Time
@Jimmy.F27
@Crus@der77x
@Ver-go-a-go-go
@Night Owl
@David

Jamie

Shouldn't we have started the day already?
Day is being delayed until I can get a replacement for Viral Maze, but the night period is now over. I'm going to ask around, but please let me know if you know of anybody.

Reactions: Fig

Jamie

Still not sue what to do. No replacement still.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just weighing in, Rep, but one person asking to be replaced has never put a prior game on hold. No matter how important Viral's role is, I doubt his absence would break the game if we continued playing another Day or two while waiting. Not trying to rush you (I obviously don't know the roles myself) but I'd advise to start the next phase up and see how it goes. Modkilling in the next Night might be a viable option.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Just an fyi in case the game starts back up again. I'll likely take a hiatus the next couple weeks as I have a couple papers to write and finals to study for. I'll probably be back by the 10th or 11th.

Jamie

I don't know, with so few players already, not having one is I think going to have an unnecessarily large impact. However, I will start the day later today regardless. I'm really sorry for this guys, I feel terrible. I wish there were more people who want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom