• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus packs some Ingots of his Metal, and his costume, akong with 18 swords

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I rush straight into Dirty Mike's place, my hair still a bit messy and breathing hard. "I'm SO sorry! I had REALLY overslept after nights of little to no sleep, and that paperwork was all it took to get me missing so much, and I had to rush to get here because of it and I'm still tired and hungry and-" I basically just stop there, collapsing to the floor in my exhaustion. I had no idea how tired I was...

Storm

Dirty Mike pulls her inside and grabs his phone
" Yes... Mr. Pendragon... I have one... The Ventikinetic..... Merlin wants to see her?.....alright.... Wind be with you"
Dirty Mike hangs up, and then encases her in Stone.... an unbreakable prison for a windmancer

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
And, before I even knew it, I was turned to stone. Great. Just fantastic.
I can't cut this stone with wind, so there is no way getting out. However, if I try hard enough...

Storm

Dirty mike kbocks her unconscious and then galvanizes the stone so it can not he broken by anything but earth magic.
(Stay put. Ill tell you why during the ball)

Storm

(swordbomb alredy said she could not move, so a whomp would both sccount for her not being as active, and give her time and a place where she is from a to b)
The Wolf goes downstairs and sits in the lounge

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Even I admit that was a lazy way to keep tabs on a mostly-inactive character :P
Should we skip forward to the ball? All shenanigans I have in mind are already done or can't be done at this point))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom