• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What items would you like to see in Zelda Wii U?

Personally I'd like to see the return of the Fire Rod and the Ice Rod. The two canes are also something I'd like to see.

What I want the most is the raft from The Legend of Zelda on NES for water travel. It would be better than a plain old boat.

Actually, I was going to say the shovel too. But really, I think if you're gonna make this big open world then there's actually quite a bit you could do with it, in terms of fun little mechanics. It could also be the equipable weapon of choice for high difficulty runs, dealing less damage than your standard swords, for people who want additional challenge. Because lets face it, it's a modern zelda… difficulty is not something i'm holding my breath for.

Oh but I'd like to see the return of some cool spells. Or not… return but like a reworking or just having spells. Maybe you could have one cane that can be switched to various uses like swapping to fire, ice, or light arrows for the bow. Attack spells, defense spells, or utility spells can show up. You can even make things that focus on exploration. Spells that make secret grottos visible much like the Mask of Scents highlights mushrooms, spells that allow you to climb certain surfaces, or jump farther, or glide, breathe under water, swim faster… there's all sorts you could do.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Dont you mean Zelda NX?
Lets face reality here, this game is being saved for Nintendo's next console.
Still could be a dual release on both? Anyway this is a different topic altogether, I'd suggest making a seperate thread about it G-King, I'm sure it'd spark a lot of debate.

Anyway I'd actually like to see Fire and Ice arrows again.

ILU

i luv u
I want items that are useful outside of the dungeons. I liked having to use fuel in the lantern in TP (wish it lasted longer). Maybe the lantern then, or a torch. I agree that the shovel would be a cool returning item, but I think it'd be neat to combine the clawshot and mitts into one item that can both grapple and dig.

Not so much the whip, but the rope would be great, too. Using the sailcloth to traverse is cool, but I like climbing! TWW made it so fun!

Of course, I'd love magical items to return, but I'd like to see newer things.... and my imagination is lacking, so I can't give any examples lol

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Since there's more wildlife, maybe some sort of animal taming whistle so I can ride a goat or get a wolf to follow me around. Maybe a crossbow as a upgrade/alternative for the bow since we seem to be able to choose great sword over short sword. And deku nuts because who doesn't want to pretend they're Sheik. Also jet boots, horse armour and a mini nuke launcher. The least three were a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom