• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon that Should've Had Another Evolution

Squirrel

The Rodent King
What Pokemon do you think should've had another evolution? Which Pokemon's fully evolved form was just disappointing and could've been better? Maybe even Pokemon that already have 3 forms. What could there final evolution have been that would've made 'em better?

Personally I say these:

Raticate
- I always thought Raticate was a little underwhelming and could've evolved one more time. Maybe just with a stone or something.
Dewgong - Literally no different than Seel.
Kingler - Also no different than Krabby.
Marowak - Marowak really isn't bad. It's just that it seems like there was so much potential for his evolution. It could've been so cool. It could've been muscular with a horned skull and a curved spiked bone. It could've really been intimidating too.
Omastar - I really don't know where this one could've gone but it just seems like it should've had another evolution
Xatu - Just seems like this shouldn't have been it. Not too disappointed though. There are plenty of other better Pokemon.
Girafarig - Girafarig is only as big as a pony. It could've had a bigger, stronger evolution but it doesn't. Like why?
Dunsparce - What even is this thing? And what does it actually do?
Granbull - A little bit underwhelming. Could've been cooler and better.
Qwilifish - Like why? Why don't you have an evolution?
Corsola - These Pokemon that are weak in their own right and can't evolve are useless.
Octillery - Imagine if Octillery evolved. How 'bout a giant, black octupus that was really strong. Ya know how cool that'd be? And then maybe have weird cannons like Blastoise on it's tentacles and then call THAT Octillery.
Skarmory - Skarmory is actually a pretty solid Pokemon (no pun intended). I just think it's evolution would be one of the coolest Pokemon ever.
Smeargle - Oh my god! Why are there so many Pokemon in the second gen that don't evolve and can't do crap?
Mightyena - After Houndoom in the previous gen, Mightyena just comes across as underwhelming.
Linoon - This little guy coulda evolved one more time.
Breloom - Breloom just gives off the vibes of being the second in a chain of three. It really should've evolved one more time. More than any other Pokemon on this list, it deserved to evolve another time.
Sableye - It's actually not too bad but it could've a had a kickass evolved form.
Manetric - It could've gone for one more.
Plusle & Minun - They could've been kinda cool if they evolved into something that was actually useful.
Spinda - Yet another Pokemon that doesn't do anything at all. At least Zangoose and Seviper are strong without needing to evolve.
Castform - Maybe early in the game it's ability was useful but he's still kinda weak and could've had a real useful evolution.
Banette - Really could've had an awesome evolution. Something super-super creepy and powerful too.
Kecleon - Exactly the same explanation as Castform.
Chimecho - Could've at least evolved into something larger.
Luvdisc - *Sigh* Another Pokemon that doesn't evolve and can't fight.
Pachirisu - You useless Pokemon are gonna drive me mad.
Cherrim - It's a different Pokemon now? All it did was cover its face with its petals.
Chatot - And what the f*** do you do? Absolutely nothing!
Musharna - Actually pretty useful but still could've had another evolution
Audino - Stop smiling! That doesn't count as being useful.
Cincinno - Could've gone another step.
Emolga - Another little piece of crap that can't do anything! Imagine a bigger, muscular, powerful version of this! It could be so awesome! But no, it stops right here.
Stunfisk - Could you possibly look any more dopey?

And I'm not even gonna do the sixth generation. Mostly 'cause I don't know 'em. Partly 'cause it's late and I need to get up tomorrow.

Dedene and Klefki, if they don't get one in the future, the newest cutesy money grabbers will make them obsolete and they'll be right there with the other Pokemon GF shouldn't have bothered with.

You were spot on with everything before them.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I always wanted another evolution for Raichu or for him to be way more powerful because I thought Raichu looked awesome. Sandslash is another good example of the boat Raichu is in. Golduck, Arcanine. I don't know. I guess that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom