• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Thea takes the paper and examines it. "Um, yeah, it's this way." She gets up and leads them down the street, and they arrive at the meeting place.

((Is the door locked?))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The lobby is immaculate. All the furniture against the wall. The Wolf will finaggle it later to a circle-like thing. 6 tables, 30 chairs, and whatever concierge stuff there is. The Wolf was on the 10th floor. Still cleaning the hapls. Planning the rennovations, and is it worth the risk to get his people to help

Thea comes to the door, and finds it locked. She knocks and waits for Wolf or Comet to open it.

Storm

The Wolf jumps from the 10th floor railing into the lobby floor, and lands on a pile of pillows from all the rooms And sticks the landing.
"And they said it doesnt work.." the Wolf opens the door for Thea
"Hey. Hows it going? You can help clean"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Comet nods to them as he shuts the trap door, "Hey guys. You made it! Welcome to the... What do they call it? 'Shock Hotel' or something like that?" He glanced at Lupus for confirmation.

Storm

"Floors 2-10. I did the hallways. we need to clean the rooms, then figure out how we're going to redo this place

Storm

(Forgot)
Rauro follows thea inside
"Zounds this place is splendid! Needs work, but the work is hard, and the gain is acceptable. What needs be done, Sir Lupus?"

"We needs cleaning."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"And we also need to make sure that everyone knows what they're wearing to the masquerade on Friday," Jason walked over, "Slightly more important. Sorry, Lupus. Anyone not have a plan for that?"

Storm

"Well you need a mask, and I have a Yellow Oni Mask, Jay"
"Is there a problem with my clothes?" Valor Says
"Rauro. You are fine. Id wear a helmetvif you have one. I have a real masquerade 18th century like costume

Storm

"It was last night... and we are kinda now moving into here once we get things rolling. And the Ball is on Saturday"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Ugh," Mickey groaned. "Why did it HAVE to be a freakin masquerade party? There's a reason I don't wear a mask, y'know? Too stuffy and blocks your vision," he continued to complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom