• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Nice one, I owned for like I dunno like many years but I've only ever beaten it recently. :)

I never owned it. I just recently got it for the Virtual Console. The dialogue and writing are so clever. And the enemy names are probably the best of all time. And the game itself is actually quite good. It's hard though, I've noticed...

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm working hard to learn Norwegian on Duolingo. I haven't gotten very far yet, just to the first checkpoint, but I've been practicing all the skills I've learned so far in an attempt to master them, which I think I've finally done.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I worked all day today and am exhausted.

Someone came in and ordered the biggest/tallest burger I've ever made in my last hour on. It was just over $37 and had BBQ Sauce, Aioli Sauce, Red Onion, Tomato, Guacamole, Beetroot, Lettuce, McDonalds Cheese, Colby Jack Cheese, Swiss Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Parmasen Cheese, 2 x Beef Patties, 5 x Bacon, 5 x Crispy Bacon, 5 x Grilled Pineapple, Egg, 2 x Mushrooms and Grilled Onion on a Bakery Bun. Not only did he have that but after he finished it he ordered the exact same burger again.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Today's kinda busy. This afternoon, I'm going over to my parents' for awhile and then to physical therapy and probably out to dinner with my dad after. But for now, I'm just chilling.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Today's kinda busy. This afternoon, I'm going over to my parents' for awhile and then to physical therapy and probably out to dinner with my dad after. But for now, I'm just chilling.
Physical Therapy? Haven't seen anything like that in quite a while.

On topic, I lifted and then pushed a riding lawn mower off a small hill so it could work again.

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Right now I'm sitting in my room singing to Sia songs and day dream about the dreamy Duke boys from The Dukes of Hazzard.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Today, after all that crazy lawn mower pushing, Bri b and I got together. I'm actually acting like a man now, discussing the future with her. I feel that no matter how bad I may have felt earlier, it doesn't do anything compared to the feelings I have for her.
I feel Bri b may have just changed my life for the better, and I honestly can't thank her or God enough for the change.

Basically what happened today is that Bri b and I got together. She's wonderful, but I can't explain why without creating a wall of text!

Reactions: Pen

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
OMG guys ... I haven't been on in a while, and the reason: SPLATOON. That's what I've been doing. I've been Splatooning all over the place for the last few days. That game is so addictive. So good. PLAY IT.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Played some minecraft. Explored the abandoned mineshaft I stumbled upon when I was digging my way to do some stripmining a while back. Back then I just walled it off and added a door, but today I finally made the journey. Found a ton of stuff, bit sad I had to leave some behind, lol. Did have to dig my way back up since I just couldn't find my way back, lol.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
What i did today: have a migraine
What I'm currently doing: having a migraine

=[
Ouch...
Get well soon, Spirit!

I kinda haven't done much today. However, right now I'm thinking about discussing future aspects of Bri's and my lives. After all, gotta be at least a little bit prepared, right?

Today I took a ride with my aunt to see a friend of hers and help her move. She lives(d) in the same apartment complex that I used to live at with my brother. Brought back a lot of memories. Helping her move was a pain in the butt, though, because everything was so discombobulated and uncoordinated, and even more so since she's moving to an entirely different state. I never really talked to my aunt's friend that much when I lived in that apartment complex, but I gotta say, I miss her already. It's really gonna suck to not have a reason to visit that place again. Not entirely sure if I even want to, though; know what I mean? On a good note I got a lot of decent furniture that she was planning on throwing out, so there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom