• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bed Time

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I aim for somewhere around 2am. If I have an early shift I may try to get to bed earlier, but not always succeed in falling asleep any earlier. If I have a late shift my alarm is set for 11am, which means 9 hours of sleep if I managed to get to bed at 2am, and on days where I don't have work or any specific appointments my alarm is set for 12am.

If I try to go to bed earlier than 2am, I usually struggle unless I've had way too little sleep lately. I have to be a certain kind of tired in order to fall asleep without tossing and turning a ton. However, if I'm woken in the middle of the night or otherwise earlier than I would like to get up, even if I have to get up and go to the bathroom I can easily fall back asleep within minutes.

D

Deleted member 14134

I go to bed whenever I decide I'm too tired to stay up anymore.

I have trouble falling asleep, I'll feel exhausted up until the point where I crawl in bed. I also wake up 3-4 times a night. I'm a very light sleeper. Only get around 4-5 hours of sleep a night but it's usually good enough once I get going the next day.

Depends on what time I have to work the next day. I build my entire 'life schedule' around my work schedule. I try to get at least seven hours of sleep on average. I usually set my alarm to allow for an hour of leeway time to get ready for work--thirty minutes to get ready and another 30 for heading out and catching the bus, which runs on the hour (though overall it slightly varies). So to put it in simple terms, if I work a 7am to 3:30pm shift the next day, I set my alarm for 6am. If the bus comes at, like, 6:30, however, I'll set my alarm to go off at 5:30, as that allows for an entire hour to get ready and eat or whatever else before heading out to the bus. (The bus ride itself takes fifteen minutes if things go as planned.) I hate being rushed. The same principle applies in the rare event that I actually have plans aside from work, such as heading out to the blue mailbox and mailing out the rent before pick up time.

I tend to go to bed whenever if I have the next day off.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
during the school year I sleep at like 9-ish? Idk all i know is that once its summer break my sleep schedule gets so ****ed up it feels like monday is everyday. Or something. I couldnt think of an analogy.

Bishop Rodan

Godslayer
Bed time varies for me. It can be as early as 9PM, or as late as midnight. Sometimes it can even be 1AM and beyond, though that's rare nowadays. I used to rarely go to sleep before midnight, but that's changed in the past year or two for some reason.

I usually fall asleep pretty easily, but sometimes I don't which sucks. When I do fall asleep I am a very heavy sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom