• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Majora's Mask. Unexplained files.

Bladerguy2

Shiekah
Hey guys. So by now many of us have finished majoras mask 3D. Have you ever thought about certain things. Weird occurrences in the game. Or random Easter eggs. Well this is where all that goes. And this thread will end up with many spoilers.
Like ow the dead tree in the beginning is the butlers son. And majora had to kill him to make the mask to posses link. ??!

Or maybe why the moon is grassy on the inside. I think it is all an illusion caused by majora.
Why was HMS (happy mask salesman) sad that the evil drained him the mask. And he just vanished. I think he is immortal and he created the mask. He was sad to see his creation die.

Weird plot twists and stuff? Yup we got it.

The picto graph guy is tingle's dad???!!!!?!

post your weird finds theories and other creepy unexplained thugs in MM 3D

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I always thought the All-Night mask had a creepy, mysterious feel to it. And we don't really know where it came from. It just kinda shows up at the Curiosity shop on the 3rd day. Maybe Sakon brought it in? But if he did, how did he get it? Who is the mask's creator? I don't think we will ever find out.

And Kafei. What does he look like as an adult?

Also, I would love to know more about the origins of the Skullta houses and who they originally belonged to.

Bladerguy2

Shiekah
I always thought the All-Night mask had a creepy, mysterious feel to it. And we don't really know where it came from. It just kinda shows up at the Curiosity shop on the 3rd day. Maybe Sakon brought it in? But if he did, how did he get it? Who is the mask's creator? I don't think we will ever find out.

And Kafei. What does he look like as an adult?

Also, I would love to know more about the origins of the Skullta houses and who they originally belonged to.

Some where I read that sakon brought it. I tink. But my theory is that the ikana king ( after skull kid messed up the valley and before you did the mini boss battle with him) used it to torture his prisoners. Then link saves him and learns the song bla bla bla. Then sakon finds it abandoned in the river. Sells it. As for skulltilla Hoises I think I can't speel right now. Lol but I read somewhere that Nintendo realized collectiv all 100 skulltullas (OoT) was to hard. So they put them in two houses. If there was a backstory to it that would be cool and I can't think of any theory so I'm sticking to the facts

I haven't finished it but when I was peeking through the eye holes with Kafei at the Curiosity shop I saw R.O.B. That was pretty cool. I didn't notice him in the front

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
As far as easter eggs go, they added a bunch of old nintendo toys in several buildings in the game, as well as a wii remote and gamecube in other buildings. Watch the gamexplain videos on them for details. Also, I'm glad they didn't take out the old easter eggs like the paper airplane in Ikana fortress and the tiger on the back of Anju's grandma's wheelchair.

Bladerguy2

Shiekah
I just watched the game theory link is dead topic. It was very convincing. But I don't think link is dead. I'll make a topic (unless there is one) rather than posting it hete

As far as easter eggs go, they added a bunch of old nintendo toys in several buildings in the game, as well as a wii remote and gamecube in other buildings. Watch the gamexplain videos on them for details. Also, I'm glad they didn't take out the old easter eggs like the paper airplane in Ikana fortress and the tiger on the back of Anju's grandma's wheelchair.

Neat. Where do you find the other Nintendo toys?

I've noticed that two Zoras play the Dungeon tune and Game Over Tune from the original Zelda. I've also noticed that the Ballade of the Wind Fish doesn't sound anything like the original

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom