• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadow Temple Theory/Bottom of the Well

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I've always been really curious about the Shadow Temple/Bottom of the Well. Mostly because the game is rated E why the **** is there a freaking torture dungeon in it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So there's that, and I honestly could never play it at night due to the fact that I was convinced it'd give me nightmares. But seeing this theory really drew me in. I agree with the fact that the boat-thing is like Charon going down the River Styx in Greek mythology, but I'm not sure I agree that Bongo Bongo is a demon. I like the thought that the man who made the Lens is BB. Also, I was thinking that the whole torture thing being the Shiekah's nature to find thr truth... well, the Lens looks awfully like the Shiekah symbol, does it not? Maybe the man who made it was a Shiekah himself.

HeroOfHyrule64

The "Not Tingle" Map Seller
I've always been really curious about the Shadow Temple/Bottom of the Well. Mostly because the game is rated E why the **** is there a freaking torture dungeon in it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So there's that, and I honestly could never play it at night due to the fact that I was convinced it'd give me nightmares. But seeing this theory really drew me in. I agree with the fact that the boat-thing is like Charon going down the River Styx in Greek mythology, but I'm not sure I agree that Bongo Bongo is a demon. I like the thought that the man who made the Lens is BB. Also, I was thinking that the whole torture thing being the Shiekah's nature to find thr truth... well, the Lens looks awfully like the Shiekah symbol, does it not? Maybe the man who made it was a Shiekah himself.
The point you made about the man who made the Lens of Truth being a Shiekah is a really good point! That could very well be the case.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The point you made about the man who made the Lens of Truth being a Shiekah is a really good point! That could very well be the case.

And maybe that's why he was possibly tortured: he hid it and the Shiekah wanted to try and replicate it to use in the war, so they tried to get the info from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom