• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS First 3 Days

Is there any way I can get back to the first day? Without starting over? I have down a lot of the token quests. Was going into the swamp area and I am on the last day. I played the song of time backwards. It says I will lose my nuts. Will I be able to get more when I start the swamp? Thanks guys

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Yes. Cut bushes and Deku Nuts usually come out. You can also kill Deku Babas. And make sure you put your money in the bank.

Thanks DarkLink7 I have been stressing over it... In my mind I feel like I have to get e erything done and when I was in town I was working on day 3 and didn't realize it until I went to the swamp...

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
When you go back to the first day, you only lose replenishable items like sticks, nuts, and rupees which are easily regained. You also lose progress in quests so it isn;t recommended to start any right before the days are up.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I assume you're talking about the Takkuri, the bird that flies around near Milk Road in Termina Field?

I believe Ernestine speaks of the bats on the swamp path, if you stand undernearth the tree they will swoop down to attack you just slash them with a sword when they are all gone climb up for a heart piece.

Takkuri you shouldn't even look at til you have fire arrows.

I am so lost. And it is already midnight on the 3 day. So I thought if I went to the swamp then I might be sble to stay up with the game.. I played the Song of Time backwards but that puts me on the last day. I think I am going to erase the game and start over.. I just of played the song backward before now. Don't laugh at me but I love the Zelda's game and want to do everything. But I am not a gamer I just the Zelda,s game and Maro... Lol

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I am so lost. And it is already midnight on the 3 day. So I thought if I went to the swamp then I might be sble to stay up with the game.. I played the Song of Time backwards but that puts me on the last day. I think I am going to erase the game and start over.. I just of played the song backward before now. Don't laugh at me but I love the Zelda's game and want to do everything. But I am not a gamer I just the Zelda,s game and Maro... Lol

Don't start over, just play YLRYLR after putting money in the bank and you'll go back to the dawn of the first day, then play RLYRLY to slow down time. This'll give you plenty of time to make it right before the first dungeon, then repeat after getting the owl statue in Woodfall.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
As others have said, if you still have the time to, put your money in the back back in Clock Town behind the tower in the southern sector and then play the song of time to go back to the first day. There's no need to reset your game- having the time crunch and not always getting to do what you want to do is kind of the point. Going forward, try not to start any potential lengthy quests or dungeons if you're on the last day, and use the backwards song of time to slow the days down.

I suggest, as others have said, not to start lengthy tasks like dungeons and skulltula houses on the last day of the cycle. You can go back to the first day as many times as you want without consequence, so make sure to get your money in the bank and go back to day 1 so you have plenty of time to complete what you're trying to accomplish.

Ok guys and girls I will do as you said. I didn't won't to start over. Then I would have to re play the hide and seek game with the bombers kids... Thank y'all so much. I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom