• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Zelda U DLC pack?

Tecmo cranked out HW pretty quickly, so i wouldnt be shocked to see a sequel announced or even released before Zelda U... If we do get a sequel i can see a Zelda U DLC pack being released for it...

But let's just say that HW is the only one we're gonna get. Do you still think it'd be likely that we'd get a Zelda U DLC pack for it, considering Zelda U will be upon us in 9 months and the DLC for HW has ended now?

If we do get a Zelda U pack for HW i'm not saying we'll see new characters, weapons and an adventure map... but maybe we'll get something... costumes maybe. It'd be an extra way of advertising Zelda U i think...

But what do you think?
Do you think we're gonna see HW2 and thus the DLC being better kept for that?

Or do you think HW is all we'll get and that we'll get a couple of costumes nearer the time of Zelda U's release?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Well there are rumors about there being a HWs 2 being leaked... but right now I dont think its confirmed yet.. but its not impossible... HW really striked peoples attention for both faithful zeldafans and new gamers.... people seem to have liked it alot... so a 2nd one might come...
as for the dlc... they might.... there are also speculation about zeldaU and that HW's 2 would also come out with shaded char graphics like in TWW toon styled... the overal game probably would be like today... maybe a bit developed on... but in all honesty, Zelda U would need a dlc release.. only issue would be as a direct sequel if made.. a drastic graphic change would be kinda wierd... it has potential if executed right tho indeed!!

Well there are rumors about there being a HWs 2 being leaked... but right now I dont think its confirmed yet.. but its not impossible... HW really striked peoples attention for both faithful zeldafans and new gamers.... people seem to have liked it alot... so a 2nd one might come...
as for the dlc... they might.... there are also speculation about zeldaU and that HW's 2 would also come out with shaded char graphics like in TWW toon styled... the overal game probably would be like today... maybe a bit developed on... but in all honesty, Zelda U would need a dlc release.. only issue would be as a direct sequel if made.. a drastic graphic change would be kinda wierd... it has potential if executed right tho indeed!!
I have not heard of any HW2 leaks or rumours. If anyone wants to post a topic with HW2 rumours in it, sure, that'd be nice and we can then talk about what HW2 needs to do, to better itself from HW1.
HW1 is a great game, easy 8/10 for me. I liked it a lot. Over 200 hours I have invested into the game. Still I think HW1 is flawed in quite a few ways. Pointless armour badges being one of them.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I have not heard of this HW2. But I don't put it past them. Though I hope they take their time. I love Techmo. Just they made what is a fantastic story line for me. Fusing lore together in a good way. Also I just love the thought of the time sorceress. Though she is now forever gone. May that half of her soul rest. I couldn't even get made at cia or lana for being who they are. Since they are half of a whole so I understood that.

I just want techmo to be able to make another beautiful story. Loved the gameplay too. Since I always love Dynasty Warriors. I Just want them to improve what can be. Like Manhandela being able to kill you so quickly with the seed barrage.

Anywho I doubt that a Zelda U pack would come out for Hyrule Warriors. Only because the packs that did come out usually did with the period of the game. Since you had twilight and a master version of the period. I admit majora's mask is a bit strange. Possibly for the majora's mask 3ds though or for the fact the fairy drops a moon. I have theories to write down. But if anything if a Hw2 came out Zelda U stuff would pop in there.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I think, if anything, we might get a Zelda U DLC pack released after Zelda U is released. I say this cause Nintendo probably wouldn't want to people to be able to play as Zelda U Link officially before the release of Zelda U except for in demos at conventions like E3.

I would easily see Link getting a new costume in Zelda U if you have a Hyrule Warriors save on your WiiU.

A similar thing was done in Captain Toad with the SM3DW save.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I would easily see Link getting a new costume in Zelda U if you have a Hyrule Warriors save on your WiiU.

A similar thing was done in Captain Toad with the SM3DW save.

Doubt it cause HW is a third party spinoff. It's more likely there would be an accessible Toon Link inspired costume for Zelda U if a player has WW HD save since WW HD was actually Nintendo made and a mainline game remade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom