• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Metal Gear Solid

Favorite Metal Gear Solid?

• Metal Gear Solid

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

• Metal Gear Ghost Babel (Kudos to any who know what this is)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Metal Gear Solid franchise is one that's extremely fun for those who've enjoyed it. Gripping action, a fascinating story, and gameplay that's tight and exhilarating. Which entry in this franchise is your favorite? What made you like it more than the others?

I've included Peace Walker as its on the list that asks this very same question at the beginning of Snake Eater 3D. Kojima did it.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Metal Gear Solid 3 is by far the best, I think. I'm not sold on the MGS story as a whole and MGS4 especially is guilty of shoving it down your throat a bit too much, by the end I was so sick of the lengthy cut scenes, but MGS3 didn't really have that problem. Loved the story, loved the gameplay, and the ending was fantastic. No contest! I still find myself humming the ending theme from time to time.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
MGS2 is awesome. I love how they replicated the plot of MGS1, but still was fresh. Raiden happens to be my favorite MGS character, too.

Peace Walker sucks.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Metal Gear Solid franchise is one that's extremely fun for those who've enjoyed it. Gripping action, a fascinating story, and gameplay that's tight and exhilarating. Which entry in this franchise is your favorite? What made you like it more than the others?

I've included Peace Walker as its on the list that asks this very same question at the beginning of Snake Eater 3D. Kojima did it.
Do you include Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Because that is my favourite. It's for sure on my top 10 games list of all time. The music is great and the gameplay is so much fun.

It's strange I would say Metal Gear is one of my top five favorite series of all time, but I haven't finished the PSP games, or MGS4 yet. MGS4 I had a valid excuse for awhile since I wanted to play it on an HD-TV, but here I am with an HD-TV for 4 years and I still haven't got around to it yet.

I will however complete all of these before MGS5 comes out. I played the prologue and I'm pretty confident MGS5 is going to be absolutely epic.

Oh and my favorite so far is 1, but 2 and 3 are also great.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Snake Eater, Hands Down. The story was great, really cool to play as Big Boss, and see familiar villains as their younger self (Ocelot), probably the best character in the game. Healing you self by having to stitch yourself up, or using a splint. Having to always change you camo was probably my favorite part, collecting all the camos, and some of the crazy ones they had. Some found that part annoying but I loved it. However I couldnt play Metal Gear games till they started giving you the camera. I could never sneak with the fixed camera. So happy Metal Gear 3 Sustenance came along, as well as the first Metal Gear Online with it, which was surprisingly good.

I dont care for MGS, BUT i have Twin Snakes on the Gamecube and know it like the back of my hand. The cutscenes are pretty cool and its a fun play and fun to goof around in, even though i'm not invested at all in what's going on.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I dont care for MGS, BUT i have Twin Snakes on the Gamecube and know it like the back of my hand. The cutscenes are pretty cool and its a fun play and fun to goof around in, even though i'm not invested at all in what's going on.
man,how can you spend that much time on twin snakes and NOT have a desire to play mgs2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom