• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote Tally
scarfed(2): Doc, Lady of the leaves

Planeswalk tally
walk(5): Frozen chosen, musicfan, pendio, Lady of the leaves, Doc

12 alive, 7 for majority and walk. Day ends on 30th at 4am EST

Last edited:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Well scarfed asked what are people supposed to talk about in these chats, I was confused because I know he has uses a chat like that before and it made me a bit suspicious but it could be because it was a shard and all but just something I noticed.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
LD, was there a mistake with the vote count? Scarfed has two votes against him, not one.

If this isn't a mistake, I assume that Scarfed used his silver card to remove a vote. I really don't like how he would do that instead of at least attempting to defend himself. Only makes me more sure of my vote.

But, again that's with the assumption that the vote count is correct.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm still alright with a Stitch lynch, especially so since he hasn't come in to defend himself or anything. So he's either anti-town with nothing to say, which is bad for town, or an inactive/uncaring townie, which still isn't great for town. I feel like we've made a lot of progress so far, so if it's worse case scenario and he is just an inactive/uncaring town, I don't think the loss will hurt us much.

Yeah, I'm hoping we at least find the SK. Since Scarfed hasn't defended himself at all, I'm guessing he really is anti-town or has stopped caring.

I also really want to get out of this plane. Can we please have two more players vote?

Pen

The game is on!
As I mentioned earlier I have suspicions on Scarf, so I am very okay with lynching him. To make sure there is no funny business going on with the lynch today I will support it with a vote.

Vote: Scarfed

I'm still alright with a Stitch lynch, especially so since he hasn't come in to defend himself or anything.

I can certainly agree with you on that a Stitch lynch could be a good thing for us, but I would rather attempt lynching him tomorrow in order to give him more time to fairly defend himself.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
As I mentioned earlier I have suspicions on Scarf, so I am very okay with lynching him. To make sure there is no funny business going on with the lynch today I will support it with a vote.

Vote: Scarfed

I can certainly agree with you on that a Stitch lynch could be a good thing for us, but I would rather attempt lynching him tomorrow in order to give him more time to fairly defend himself.

I would like to remind people that LittleGumball replaced Stitch.

My bad. I meant Scarfed not Stitch. I was posting quickly and didn't double check before submitting.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I read back through to look at scarfs posts. There wasn't many of them and they were posts that one would make to blend right on in.

I'm still alright with a Stitch lynch, especially so since he hasn't come in to defend himself or anything. So he's either anti-town with nothing to say, which is bad for town, or an inactive/uncaring townie, which still isn't great for town. I feel like we've made a lot of progress so far, so if it's worse case scenario and he is just an inactive/uncaring town, I don't think the loss will hurt us much.

I completely agree with this but scarfed if you are here you have time to convince us not to lyncnh you.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sorry, been a little bit. Got busy this week. Anyway, I'd say our best bet is to walk right now, obviously. Also, I'm not sure on the Scarfed lynch so I'm willing to see who and why people vote, and I think that'll be the best reveal to who is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom