• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If you didn't know anything about Zelda U. What would be the perfect Zelda U?

Its kind like now but without seeing the E3 demo and scene, and the gameplay footage from VGA.

The history - I would like a Zelda title that can combine more with the older games in the history or something and tell something more mature, i always feel that some characters could go beyond what is there in the game and some of then have some personality that just dont make any difference in the history (and not just catch things to defeat the boss, i love how the ambient change when you completed a dungeon in Majora's Mask, i would love see more of that). And lots of side stories that matter (nothing like some side quests of Skyrim for example that is take that and bring here, its called side story for a reason).

The map - I also would love something like a big continent and some islands around and beyond to visit with a boat (something like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess combined). And very dense, i would totally love to see more lands other than Hyrule, i always think what could have on the other side of the desert or mountains.

Graphics/art style - The graphics i guess the wii u have potential to make something like Twilight princess but better (i dont mind the cartoonist style but i feel that a more mature art style would engage me more in the game).

Dungeons - Some dungeons that is more connected with the map or in a more open area (like the dungeon on the map itself not in a cave or a cave below the water), because i always feel the dungeons are some what far from what is around on the map but i know that some dungeons need to be like that and this kind of dungeon i'm okay with (i feel that is more like every game really, not just Zelda).

Weapons - Bow and arrows in the beginning. The bow its a must have for me (in zelda 3D games). And some "thematic" weapons, like if the history it's about hyrule and other civilization i would like to see weapons from this bolt cultures not just like the same weapons every game, its like you already know it's coming (and before someone say something, i know that its has some kind of base and Nintendo put like two or three new weapons). Magic or not make no difference for me.

Characters/enemies - Zelda, Link, Tingle (he is awesome, just accept that will hurt less), Zoras and Gorons race, and something like a community that is against the princess kingdom (if they are hylians would be even better, Hyrule it's not a perfect place for me, and a lot of the characters are just to "right") and new kinds of people/race and enemies.

Well, that i guess for me would be a great zelda game. What would you like and what would be a good zelda game?

Salem

SICK
It should take gameplay elements from the first Zelda game only, now I'm not talking about things like; story, items, dungeons themes/styles, graphics etc.

I'm taking about things like the openness of the game, and that the game doesn't tell you where are the dungeon, you're supposed to find them yourself, sword upgrades are optional, only a few items, not too much puzzle solving.

I know this is not too big of an issue... but I really wish it would have the more realistic art style like that of twilight princess. With the capabilities of the Wii U, they should be able to do this art style very well. Also, many (if not all) of the resent games have been a cartoonish style, so it is time to change it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom