• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
No so johny can confirm his claim. However since that is not requiered with rep confirming his ablity.
I've confirmed already. I'm coming so close to a full claim with what I'm saying. I can't say much more for fear of modkill. Here's another restatement of what I've said.

• My character drive speople places
  • My role let's me talk to people at night.
  • Each night I can talk to a new person
  • My role is pro-town
I can't really say much more.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Okay, I am really really confused. I think Johnny might be claiming Neighborizer? But if he was blocked last night, how can Rep and him be talkimg right now? Because he hasn't been able to get anyone into the Neighbourhood yet..... or maybe the both of them were Neighbours from the start. But then I wonder how Soosh can talk to different people every night. What do you guys think? Does this seem to fit, or does anyone have any other theories? Has anyone ever been a Neighborizer?

Well, regardless of their roles, what's most important is their alignment. My gut tells me they're both pro town. If Rep was scum, his accusation would kind of be a suicide attempt. Yeah, he could cause a mislynch and come back and say he wasn't sure, but why go through the trouble? As for Johnny, I'm kind of saying so on instinct. There was all that scumhunting from yesterday, plus, if my theory is correct, the wiki says Neighborizers are usually pro town. But I can always be wrong about either player, of course.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
The trick is, the possibility for Night 0 in mafia. :)

And you're right, if jonny dies, and turns out to be some average town role, if I was scum that is quite the waste of time considering I'll almost certainly be lynched.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well if there was a night 0 was it only known to mafia? Actually what if it was only known to mafia? That would explain the poisoner kill. Then they could have poisoned again night one, an SK or Vig was blocked night one, and on night 0 Johnny could have also set up a neighbor connection to Rep. I think we need to think of the possibility of a Mafia exclusive night 0. And if it is, then Johnny sushi could very well be mafia. Mafia Neighborizer seems very strange but not unheard of. It could be an interesting tool for mafia to have.

Pen

The game is on!
I wonder where David has gone? He has only really made one post so far today, but yesterday he seemed to want to use the time as efficiently as possible besides the fact that there was nothing to go on. Today, when we actually do have stuff to go on (even if it is just a little), he has suddenly become one of the most inactive players...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've confirmed already. I'm coming so close to a full claim with what I'm saying. I can't say much more for fear of modkill. Here's another restatement of what I've said.

• My character drive speople places
  • My role let's me talk to people at night.
  • Each night I can talk to a new person
  • My role is pro-town
I can't really say much more.
What about you saying you'll know who Mafia is if you die? Or was that a lie?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
What about you saying you'll know who Mafia is if you die? Or was that a lie?

It wasn't a definite or a lie. I was saying that as people voted for me I'd be able to get an idea of who the scum are.

I can't do much otherwise to defend myself, but I'm keeping an eye on who votes for me because it's gonna help me learn who scum is.

I said that in the sense that I'll be able to figure out a couple of them by analyzing what they've done so far and all. Not in the sense that I will actually know exactly who they are based on info from the mod or something. Sorry if that was confusing.

David

But you called me here...
I wonder where David has gone? He has only really made one post so far today, but yesterday he seemed to want to use the time as efficiently as possible besides the fact that there was nothing to go on. Today, when we actually do have stuff to go on (even if it is just a little), he has suddenly become one of the most inactive players...

I'm still here. I've been keeping up with the thread. I will post later today with the accumulation of my thoughts.

However, I think all of this vague role claiming is just insane. Im currently unsure what to think. Rep, Johnny and Justac00lguy all seem pro town to me right now, but their arguments contradict that feeling. Either they're all telling the truth, or one or more is lying. however, given their assumed and apparent sincerity, it is pretty hard to tell.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It wasn't a definite or a lie. I was saying that as people voted for me I'd be able to get an idea of who the scum are.

I said that in the sense that I'll be able to figure out a couple of them by analyzing what they've done so far and all. Not in the sense that I will actually know exactly who they are based on info from the mod or something. Sorry if that was confusing.
I'm just curious because of this,

Johnny said:
So if the town decides to kill me, please use my death as an avenue to victory. I'll help out as I can by seeing who votes for me.
This kind of implied that Town would benefit from lynching you, almost like a sensor works but in up different way. Thing is, you clearly aren't claiming sensor, so how would you be able to tell Town who scum is and use it as an "avenue to victory"?

I'm just confused is all, did you bluff there?

---

Also, if the SK was RB'ed then I'd expect him/her to vote Johnny as they'd know obviously. Thing is, no one has voted, so maybe Johnny isn't the SK. Then again, it could be a Mafia RB'er, but wouldn't they also want to get rid of the SK? Interesting.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This kind of implied that Town would benefit from lynching you, almost like a sensor works but in up different way. Thing is, you clearly aren't claiming sensor, so how would you be able to tell Town who scum is and use it as an "avenue to victory"?

I'm just confused is all, did you bluff there?

I mean like use it to figure who the scum who would Vite for me are. This was at the point where I figured I would die because of votes. I literally meant it as in the votes on me would most likely be scum either hammering or jumping on at 1 and 3 or 2 and 4.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Hey I'm still here if anyone was wondering... I have been having internet troubles as of late and just got that figured all out.

As of what I'm thinking well there isn't a lot I am jumbled up on what to think about Johnny and Rep. Overall I believe they are both town but I am still confused on there roles and such.. I wont be able to really make an organized post until later because I really need to get to work but will try to make a better post later on today or tomorrow considering my internet doesn't die a horrible death ;-;

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Vote: Scarfed

I found him suspicious yesterday and he's still given me no reason to trust him.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I think we need to have some lunch today, especially since we skipped it yesterday. If it weren't for Repentance and Johnny's claims, we would've had virtually nothing to go off of today. For now, I'm willing to believe both Johnny and Repentance's claims, so I'll reiterate the reasons why I think Scarfed is the best target today.

1. He's only made 4 posts this game, which is pretty darned inactive

Vote: A Link In Time

Alit band wagon anyone?

Sorry if I hadn't posted much I tend to play quietly during the first day regardless of my role since day one usually isn't very serious. I must say Dekunut is giving me strong mafia vibes. His placement in the bandwagon and him not wanting us to be serious during day one, it just seems suspicious to me. Other from that I don't have much else to say. I prefer having more to go on so I would like to hear from those who haven't posted that much already besides joking the jokes stuff.

Well although I did join the bandwagon I never said that we shouldn't have a serious day one. The reason why I joined the band wagon in the first place was because I thought that we wouldn't have a serious day one and we should just hurry up and get it over with so that we could hurry up to day two and have some serious discussion there. But now that we have a serious discussion going on that could potentially lead somewhere I realise that we should probably slow down and talk about it. I want to hear why Mellow Ezlo and Dekunut joined the bandwagon though. When I joined there wasn't to much pressure but they really changed that quite fast.

2. In two of these posts, he defended himself against some scrutiny by diverting blame to Dekunut and Mellow Elzo for the same things he himself was doing.

Hmm I wonder if the reason the Mafia killed Chocolate Storm was because she didn't have any impact. Since day one ended up in a no lynch it's possible that they killed the one who would leave no leads so that they could have an equally unproductive day two.

3. And today, this is all he had to add to the conversation, which, as I said previously, is something we had already talked about and gotten over. And he has still yet to come back and bring any of his own insight to the table.

If anyone has any other thoughts or possible lynch targets, I'd love to hear them and the reasons why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom