• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Demon Syndicate OOC

Name:Lanaya

Appearance:elbow length red hair, normally wears a white shirt and white pants, about 6'

Bio:Born in the forest, currently lives there. she is tentative to open up about herself, unless surrounded by people she can trust. Gets very offended when she sees Santa's elves which are nothing like the real elves :)

Magical/special Abilities:Can heal people's wounds with the touch of her hand. Sadly, cannot heal completely. Also cannot help much if injury is fatal.

Weapon Specialty: Bladed Bow
bladed_bow_by_nelsonious-d5dt7ur.jpg

Appearance: Imagine Lord of the Rings elves. ;)

Is this accepted?

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Angel

Apearence: There are two kinds, light and dark. The Light Angels have pure white, eagle or dove-like wings. The Dark Angels have pure black crow/raven or bat wings. The Light angels usually have a fair complexion (blond hair, blue eys, ect) but it's not uncommon to be a bit darker. Dark Angels usually have a darker skin tone and darker eyes, hair either black or dark brown. The regular angels have 2 wings and Archangels have 4.

Strengths and weaknesses: They're very vulnerable to magic of their opposing element, and they fear lightning.

Social Construct: The Archangels are at the top, and they govern the angels below them. The lower angels are then divided into classes: Archs>(Nobles/servants of the Archs)>(warriors, diplomats)>(merchants, traders, artisans)>(peasants/outsiders).

Reproduction method: Standard, save only within classes.

Misc: Outsiders are the "special" Angels, those that break away from the class system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mephistopheles

Race: Angel

Appearance: Meph has jet black raven wings, the tips of his wings as red as blood. He has jet black hair with white and red streaks in them. His eyes are red. He wears clothing that can hide his wings, usually a robe.

Bio: He was born to a family of diplomats, but his family was scared of his red eyes. He was trained by his parents, learning the customs and speech of many other races. As he grew up, he hated the class system more and more, until he ultimately left.

Strength and weakness: He doesn't like people and stays alone, which could be a strength and a weakness. He's deathly allergic to shellfish

Magical/special abilities: He has dark magic and his special ability is shooting razor-sharp feathers from his wings, like a barrage of knives. He must wait 10 mintes between uses of this skill.

Weapon specialty: He uses claws made of a dark metal that can only be found in the land of the Dark Angels. They never need to be sharpened and will never break.

Misc: He is a very good harp player, ironically

Last edited:
Name:Lanaya

Appearance:elbow length red hair, normally wears a white shirt and white pants, about 6'

Bio:Born in the forest, currently lives there. she is tentative to open up about herself, unless surrounded by people she can trust. Gets very offended when she sees Santa's elves which are nothing like the real elves :)

Magical/special Abilities:Can heal people's wounds with the touch of her hand. Sadly, cannot heal completely. Also cannot help much if injury is fatal.

Weapon Specialty: Bladed Bow
bladed_bow_by_nelsonious-d5dt7ur.jpg

Appearance: Imagine Lord of the Rings elves. ;)

Is this accepted?

Use the template for the Elf race, I cannot accept it till I know that little bit more about the race.

Last edited:
Name:Elf

Appearance:Tall, majestic creatures that can also be very deadly.

Strengths and weaknesses:Trained for combat starting at age 7, so most are very good at combat. Hold the life of the forest in the kings hands. if he dies, forest dies. Also, the leaders are greedy.

Social Construct:1.King+Queen 2.Advisers 3.Richest elves 4."Townfolk"

Reproduction Method: Standard

Is this better?

i'd like to join aswell

Name: Marck
Race: Forger(named after their ancestors who were masters at forging)
Appearance:7'4ft, four arms, strong hard muscles which make him look as if made out of stone. Has a greyish tan which adds on the illusion of being made out of stone. Short shaven hair. Wears black pants, a white shirt and black jacket.
Strenghts: Having four arms gives him the abillity to carry heavy, four-handed weapons, his skin doesn't burn quickly either.
weaknesses: their height and strenght make them unable to sprint quickly making it hard to flee/chase.
(is this ok, or does it miss something?)

Race: Forgers
Appearance: very tall, average lenght is 7ft, they have well developed muscles, that together with their greyish tan, give them the look as if made out of stone.
Strenghts: Having four arms gives them the abillity to carry heavy, four-handed weapons, their skin doesn't burn quickly either.
weaknesses: their height and strenght make them unable to sprint quickly making it hard to flee/chase.
Others info: Their ancestors forged many great things, masterpieces that still aren't surpassed yet. They use large weapons that can be handled with two to four hands(two-handed shields, four-handed swords and axes, shotguns that's twice the size as ordinary ones etc.)
Social classes: King & queen > Nobles > Warriors > Commoners
Reproduction: Standard

Last edited:
Name:Elf

Appearance:Tall, majestic creatures that can also be very deadly.

Strengths and weaknesses:Trained for combat starting at age 7, so most are very good at combat. Hold the life of the forest in the kings hands. if he dies, forest dies. Also, the leaders are greedy.

Social Construct:1.King+Queen 2.Advisers 3.Richest elves 4."Townfolk"

Reproduction Method: Standard

Is this better?
Eyup.

i'd like to join aswell

Name: Marck
Race: Forger(named after their ancestors who were masters at forging)
Appearance:7'4ft, four arms, strong hard muscles which make him look as if made out of stone. Has a greyish tan which adds on the illusion of being made out of stone. Short shaven hair. Wears black pants, a white shirt and black jacket.
Strenghts: Having four arms gives him the abillity to carry heavy, four-handed weapons, his skin doesn't burn quickly either.
(is this ok, or does it miss something?)

Race: Forgers
Appearance: very tall, average lenght is 7ft, they have well developed muscles, that together with their greyish tan, give them the look as if made out of stone.
Others info: They somehow developed a kind of heat resistance through the ages. Their ancestors forged many great things, masterpieces that still aren't surpassed yet. They use large weapons that can be handled with two to four hands(two-handed shields, four-handed swords and axes, shotguns that's twice the size as ordinary ones etc.)
Social classes: King & queen > Nobles > Warriors > Commoners
Reproduction: Standard

You need the Strengths, and Weaknesses to the Forger race. Besides that these guys are made of stone? Becuase calling them a stereotypical "Giant" is the only mythical thing I can compair it to.

Their not made of stone they only look like it and i thought i made the strenghts and weaknesses clear(i could add some though), though being a bit obvious, however i would call them too small for being giants, they are pretty tall

Their not made of stone they only look like it and i thought i made the strenghts and weaknesses clear(i could add some though), though being a bit obvious, however i would call them too small for being giants, they are pretty tall

You added it to the character.. I need it on the race so I can copy paste it to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom