• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Azure's Artwork

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I had to draw the Azure Silvia fist bump from DD2. I just had to.

azure and silvia in dragon's dogma 5-8-24.jpg

Took some liberties to make them more compliant with their designs as ocs, like with the hair and parts of the armor. It was a real struggle to get the hands and the positioning and stuff... But I'm really happy with the results. I wanted to give up a few times in the beginning, but I'm glad I stuck with it. It was worth the effort.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Couple more pics from this week.

aoife winzel sketch 5-13-24.jpg

Another Aoife. She's so fun to draw...

zoie vanaheit in elden ring.jpg

A proper Zoie. I like how he came out. The first time I tried to draw him was that concept art for The Concerto of Spirits from a few months ago, and that... didn't turn out well for him. But this was my first complete sketch of him. This one is based on his fit in Elden Ring, featuring the Sanguin Noble's Robe and the Axe of Godrick. His hair was the hardest part... curly and wavy hair is tough..

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Couple more pics from this week.

View attachment 75108

Another Aoife. She's so fun to draw...

View attachment 75109

A proper Zoie. I like how he came out. The first time I tried to draw him was that concept art for The Concerto of Spirits from a few months ago, and that... didn't turn out well for him. But this was my first complete sketch of him. This one is based on his fit in Elden Ring, featuring the Sanguin Noble's Robe and the Axe of Godrick. His hair was the hardest part... curly and wavy hair is tough..
Very talented! He seems sweet natured. Though in anime that can be deceiving. :D

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Very talented! He seems sweet natured. Though in anime that can be deceiving. :D
Zoie is definitely not a sweet-natured guy lmao.

Anyway, here's one from yesterday.

aoife winzel sketch 5-17-24.jpg

My favorite Aoife of the three I've drawn recently. I tried to express how bouncy and free she is as a floaty gravity-manipulating gal... I kinda wanna add to this one and try to draw her body and clothes, as well, to further express it. But I'm worried I'll ruin it if I try to add more stuff. :sweating:

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Here's a new sketch of Silvia from today, modeling her armor off her DD2 fit again.

silvia escandor-soleil sketch 5-31-24.jpg

I think this is my best one of her lately... I'm super pleased with how it turned out.

I fear that my little art renaissance is at an end... today was the last full day of the school year, so no more time in art class with my students to do stuff like this. I should really get off my butt and start drawing at home in my sketchbooks again... I also need to keep writing too. But alas, when I'm home, all I wanna do is game. But I will try to keep up my creative endeavors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom