• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Star Fragments

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I have read all the Zeldas do. However I got one from Ganondorf. None of the others drop one as far as I have read and tested.

Cool, thanks. I have the Smash Bros Zelda, BOTW Zelda, and Ganondorf amiibos, so I will keep an eye out. I am guessing it is a rare drop.

Just been going through hunting Lynels, and am finding Silver Lynels to be a pretty good source of star fragments as well... so if you're at the stage where you can take them on, I highly recommend it... they drop a ton of other useful stuff as well.

Zachie

Moo
Just been going through hunting Lynels, and am finding Silver Lynels to be a pretty good source of star fragments as well... so if you're at the stage where you can take them on, I highly recommend it... they drop a ton of other useful stuff as well.

Yeah, Lynels are the best way to farm Star Fragments. Save before you fight one & you can load until they drop one.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
There's a star fragment in Thyphlo Ruins. Follow the bird torches to a chest on top of some steps and there should be a platform with another chest containing a star fragment right across it.

There's a Lynel in the snow region with a bs club that does stupid amounts of damage
That's not a different type of Lynel, just a different type of weapon (they can have a club, a spear, or a sword and shield, and I think all have a bow).
Silver is the strongest type of Lynel (as with other enemies), and once you reach a certain point all of the lynels will be silver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom