• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke stared at eiko Manacingly while wretching her hand off her wrist, while crunching another pickle

Pen

The game is on!
"TIME'S UP!" Mr. Matsumoto says in a very powerful and dramatic voice. "All students place your votes in this glass bowl here. Please be quite quick."

Riku who had his daydreaming of a class symphony orchestra interrupted by Mr. Matsumoto wrote "orchestral performance" on a piece of paper and put it in Mr. Matsumoto's bowl.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's deep focus on his own scribblings leads him to inadvertently put his paper into the bowl, pencil strokes still moving until the moment he drops the paper into the bowl ((I'll leave it to Matsumodo to imagine what's on it))!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Grrr.... this pickle girl is gonna get on my nerves! She heard that their time was up. She hadn't though if an idea thanks to pickle girl. She write down "Pickle burning"

Mido

Version 1
As Renzo sits back down to continue his doodling, he realizes that he is out of paper. The even-starker realization hits him that the paper he was writing on he had submitted to the teacher. His eyes turn a blank white, his body still, but his thoughts and emotions scrambling.

"Oh crap!" Renzo squeals to himself. "I was so focused that I wasn't thinking! What did I even put on my paper?! This is bad!" Renzo continues squirming in his seat as Mr. Matsumoto makes his rounds. He only hopes nobody is watching him lose his cool.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko looks down at herself for a second, surprised to be covered in brine and smelling like fermented cucumbers, but after about a second the anger kicks in. She turns to Tsuke and yells, "What'd you do that for!?" She grabs a pickle amd threatens her neighbor with it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke chan curls into a ball and crunches another pickle, having met to hit Aiko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom