• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games we didnt ask for

If by didn't ask for you mean didn't expect, then I'd go for Super Mario Galaxy, I didn't know it existed until I was given it, and was instantly blown away by the 3D gravity effect. I certainly couldn't predict that sort of space game.

Metroid Prime Federation Force, Poochy and Yoshi's Wooly World, Super Mario Maker 3DS, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Chibi Robo Zip Lash. I thought Tri Force Heroes was a pleasant surprise and I think its pretty good except for the terrible single player mode and lack of bonus features.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE..... why we wanted Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, not Persona X Idolmaster!!!!!!

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Breath of the Wild...
O_O just kidding, literally every single person has asked for this game.

Breath of the Wild...
O_O just kidding, literally every single person has asked for this game.
Actually not so. No one in say 2011 was asking for a Skyrim like Zelda game. Everyone wanted a good Zelda game, but almost no one asked for what BotW ended up to be. It was an amazing surprise that blew all our expectations away.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions#FE..... why we wanted Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, not Persona X Idolmaster!!!!!!
Correct, but it's quite a good game though. Not that long though but overall it's quite fun. The songs are very catchy, but take a while to get used to.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Actually not so. No one in say 2011 was asking for a Skyrim like Zelda game. Everyone wanted a good Zelda game, but almost no one asked for what BotW ended up to be. It was an amazing surprise that blew all our expectations away.
Funny... I don't remember saying people have been asking for this game during a certain period of time. :dry:

Djinn

and Tonic
Sequels to 80's games that were never popular or memorable? Making a new Bubble Bobble, or Rygar might be fun for about 10 minutes but there was no call for it and no one really cares much about it.

Or I suppose reviving an old series like anytime Namco craps out another Pac Man. There really isn't anything new for Pac Man. At least nothing anyone is willing to play or bother with as much. If anyone is playing that then it will be few minutes with the 70's arcade classic and that's about it.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Any movie based game. I have never watched a movie and thought "I would like this as a game instead." Now I'm not saying they can't be enjoyable or good. Just I never asked for them.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
I definitely did not ask for Super Mario Galaxy 2, but it has become one of my favorite games of all time. I also didn't ask for Breath of the Wild, but it happened anyway, and I'm happy.

If by didn't ask for you mean didn't expect, then I'd go for Super Mario Galaxy, I didn't know it existed until I was given it, and was instantly blown away by the 3D gravity effect. I certainly couldn't predict that sort of space game.
I can agree here. The 3D Mario games previous were all open sandbox levels. Not linear like Super Mario Galaxy. Also I never guessed Mario would ever be taken to different planets like this. Totally the best Wii game alomg with the expansion / sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom