• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Can't access the forums on Chrome

On google chrome, which I have ben using for years with no issues, I for some reason can no longer access the ZD forums. When I go to the ZD home page and click on the forums tab, it just reloads the home page. Google searching the forum page also just takes me to the home page.

This is a new issue that has never happened before, so bringing it to your attention so you can try to fix it.

I am currently accessing these forums using firefox. But chrome is what I usually use and prefer to use, so it would be great help if this issue got resolved.

Thanks.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just clear your cookies cache and browser history. This might help and do the trick.

Edit:
Click on the Chrome menu icon seated towards the right end, besides the address bar.
Navigate to Tools -> Clear browsing data.
A pop up will appear on your screen. Here, you can select, not just cache, but any browsing data that you wish to delete.
If you wanna clear some data, tick mark the option reading Empty the cache and uncheck all others. If you wanna clear all you select beginning of time from the drop down. Click on Clear browsing data when done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom