• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Settle This Debate Once and For All...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
images

Which orientation is correct and which is completely and totally objectively wrong? Discuss!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Really just put it next to you. Tp holders are a waste of space, money, and effort

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
This right here, take my rupes. No reson to buy a holderam
Scenario:
You wipe your butt hole and accidentally get some stray feces on your hand. How do you safely grab a piece of TP from a stray roll without contaminating the whole batch?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Scenario:
You wipe your butt hole and accidentally get some stray feces on your hand. How do you safely grab a piece of TP from a stray roll without contaminating the whole batch?

You lick the feces off, allowing you to grab the tp without getting any on it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Scenario:
Use you're fingertips like a real nigga would to grab 2 ply instead of the entire roll, wipe your bootyhole and wash it with an anal doiche/enema, then sanitize the area with hospital-grade disinfectant*

*protip, chemicals marked hospital-grade can and will kill you so under NO circumstances are you to injest or otherwise absorb that ****. It is not fruitpunch, I promise you that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom