• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Eeveelution

Which one is your favourite?

• Espeon

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Flareon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Jolteon

• Leafeon

• Sylveon

• Umbreon

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Vaporeon

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Eevee, a Normal-Type Pokémon introduced in Generation I, is well known for possessing the most branches of evolution of any Pokémon in existence, with a total of eight (as of Gen VII), with three introduced in Gen I, two introduced in Gen II, two introduced in Gen IV, and one introduced in Gen VI. They are, in alphabetical order:
  • Espeon, the Psychic Type
  • Flareon, the Fire Type
  • Glaceon, the Ice Type
  • Jolteon, the Electric type
  • Leafeon, the Grass Type
  • Sylveon, the Fairy Type
  • Umbreon, the Dark Type
  • Vaporeon, the Water Type
Each one evolves through a different method, and each one has certain pros and cons that come with them. They all have the same base stat total, with 525, which makes them all decent choices for any team. So which is your favourite? Your least favourite? Why?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've always liked Umbreon. What about you, young T?

Pen

The game is on!
I used to like the fast evolutions the most, like Jolteon and Espeon, but ever since I started using an Umbreon a couple of years back, it has been my new favourite. It's got such a cool and slick design, and it's pretty much the ultimate tank. I love it! ^^

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I prefer not to evolve Eevee cuz hes cute as he is but umbreon looks so elegant....wait no ithink im getting confused the purple psyshic one... espeon i meant...

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Real talk, vaporeon almost got my vote. It was always my favorite right up until Sylveon came along. Partially because I needed a special baton passer, partially bevause I like the design, sylveon wins for me. I never had a vaporeon that really kicked ass. But my sylveon could kick ass and then pass on those skills to a friend. It was great. Not only that but my circle of friends like special sweepers and sylveon could stand up to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom