• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Questions Do You Want Answered in BotW?

What happened to Fi all these years? Since there is a focus on a rusted master sword I might actually get an answer.

Ideally, I would like to find out more about the voice at the beginning.
Also, I would love the mistery of the master sword to bring back Fi, and in a way that doesn't just make her an annoyance.
I would also like, regarding questions around the previous games and such, some more light in how the world was before Skyward Sword and how it became what it is (besides war against demons, and while we are at it, more info about demons would be aces). Every time I go to Lanayru Desert, my imagination sparks.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll just be happy with great gameplay as usual.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Ideally, I would like to find out more about the voice at the beginning.
Also, I would love the mistery of the master sword to bring back Fi, and in a way that doesn't just make her an annoyance.
I would also like, regarding questions around the previous games and such, some more light in how the world was before Skyward Sword and how it became what it is (besides war against demons, and while we are at it, more info about demons would be aces). Every time I go to Lanayru Desert, my imagination sparks.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll just be happy with great gameplay as usual.
Way to tie an honest bow on that one!

Aku

Mine are:
Who/what is the Calamity Ganon?
Is this Link new, or have we seen him before?
What exactly happened to leave the sword in such a terrible state?
What is the deal with the Hylia statue? Did that mean Zelda I reverted to her goddess form?

Why did they get rid of the gameplay using the wii U gamepad?

My theory is that because they decided to release it on NX as well and NX won't have a gamepad but Nintendo would never admit to this.

Timeline is my biggest question.

I'm curious where it fits in the timeline, or which timeline it is part of.

I will admit I'm curious about the timeline, but I'm more curious about the lore of the world regardless of the specific timeline. I can't wait to jump over the juicy details of the land and even though I am a little worried of the direction they take with the technology, if they do it right (and I belive they will), it could be a fantastic lore window! (again, the technology of ancient Lanayru Desert comes to mind).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom