• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I say 'video game' you say...

This is where the definitive titles in your life shine through...

When you hear 'video game' which is the first game that pops into your head?

What is the first name, image, scene, title, console etc that comes to mind first when thinking of the medium of video games?

For example, when someone asks me about the medium or starts talking abiut video games, the first things that pop into my head are The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime and Mario Sunshine.

Dont know why, they just always flash through my mind whenever someone says 'video game'.

So, i say 'game' you say....?

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Any of the Zelda games, mario kart and metroid. They were the first games I ever played as a kid and links awakening the first game i ever beat (although my sister had to do some of it first few times). I remember how great it was when Nintendo brought out the port to use 4 controllers on the snes so all 4 of us could play mario kart at the same time rather than winner stays on (i sucked at it).

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The original Mario. I didn't even play it until I was in my teens, but Mario's place in the gaming universe has caused me to view him as the center of it all (unfortunately)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You say Video Game I say Zelda OoT, Kingdom Hearts 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 1, Final Fantasy XII.

:^)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Mario Bros and Zelda, probably.

This post actually caught me by surprise....
On the one hand, I never thought about it... On the other, I often find myself having a blurry image of parts of certain games that are not necessarily my favourites (albeit I really love them), but for some reason keep coming back to my mind.

So you say video game, I say "A combination of Last of Us story, Zelda dungeons, puzzles and adventure, Soulsborne TIGHT design and careful decision making, the creativity and emotion of some indie and horror games, and a TON of Super Mario Bros. imagery"

IDK why, but that's my answer...

Lanky Kong

borf
Maybe I've watched too many old TV shows but when I hear video game, I think space invaders, or 8-bit bleeping and blooping on a game boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom