• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Dead Redemption 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
G

Guest-3

Oh God, yes, freaking loved the first one, hope this one is even better.

Mido

Version 1
The trailer had me mesmerized with the series once again! I will definitely pick this one up when the time comes.

Before the official trailer release, I recall numerous circulating rumors noting that this entry may be a prequel. This trailer seems to slightly imply that the story could deal with Dutch's Gang in its heyday, but I've also heard old rumors about the game focusing on some of the side characters (Then again, those were very early rumors as well). If the story involves completely new characters, I would not mind it in the slightest; however, the fact that the title specifically uses the term "Redemption" makes me think otherwise. One last note: it it just me, or does the cowboy in the center of the thumbnail look like Red Harlow a bit?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Really loved the first one and while I'm definitely looking forward to this one, the trailer was meh. Too short, didn't reveal much, and didn't get me invested into any character, story, or mechanics. The graphics look nice but other than that, I feel pretty much the same way I did before the trailer.

Yeah, can't wait to see more. The first game is one of my GOATs for sure, and with Rockstar's track record, I expect a lot for the sequel too.

Mido

Version 1

Another trailer out today. I'm liking the look of the game's locales. I'd love to say more, but feel free to take a look for those readying their steeds for October 26th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom