• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters
G

Guest-3

Aiyani breathes a sigh of relief and locks her door again. She'd find that woman and have her take her out of this realm, and into another, away from Gannondorf.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul pulls out his Lute and warps into The Great Sea on Outset Island
"Stupid Gerudo. You can run from Ganon"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Yeah. You're right Alwin." She finished her drink, not even noticing the rupee in tbe cup. It would be nice little tip for the barkeep si it would seem. She got up, grabbed the hand of Linzuli. "Come on let's go. I'll introduce you to Zelda ok?"

Storm

Rasul hopped on his boat, The Duke of Blue Tigers, and sailed for Dragon Roost Island

Pen

The game is on!
Not overly fond of having her hand held, Linzuli still follows Vesper's lead. An audience with the princess of Hyrule would be quite the achievement, and she figures she can learn a lot from it too. "How far is it to the castle?" she asks. "How do we get there?"

Libk

She was excited, going to see the princess and show her this new thing she just found. She'd offer to take Alwin too but he knew what Hyrule was. Linzuli didnt, apparently. "It's not too long a walk to get there. But I have a quicker way." She pulled out a Deku Nut, threw it at the ground and the both of then disappeared from the bar. They reappeared outside Hyrule castle.

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli looks around and sees the castle towering up in front of them. "That is an efficient way of traveling," she says. "Does it take a lot of effort for you to perform such a spell?"

Storm

Rasul warped back to OoT Hyrule. He forgot he had an audience with the Princess

Libk

"Hmm. I guess it would be pretty difficult if I tried to go somewhere too far away. I had to take a horse to Termina. Well. Enough with that. Let's go." She grabbed Linzuli by the hand again and began to run, excited to see Zelda again after a couple of years away. She remembered the halls very well as if she never left them. She grew up in this castle, learning everything she could about it for if there was ever an attack on the royal family. After all, her people were tasked with protecting them. Though things had always been peaceful around here it seemed. Even that one time when this boy with a fairy came and snuck into the castle. He wasn't there to cause trouble. It was just peaceful. Or that Gerudo man. He seemed nice enough at the time. It only took a couple of minutes of running before she found herself outside Zelda's room. She knocked, loudly. "HELLO!!! Zelda I'm back!"

Libk

(Just Linzuli. Vesper Figured Alwin would be bored with that kind of thing. Just the impression she got from the little bit of talk they had)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom