• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Funny or Memorable IM or Shoutbox Conversations.

Jul 18, 2016 12:29 AM - @Malon: #fourscoreandsevenyearsagoourfathersbroughtforthuponthiscontinentanewnationconceivedinlibertyanddedicatedtothepropositionthatallmenarecreatedequalnowweareengagedinagreatcivilwartestingwhetherthatnationoranynationsoconceivedandsodedicatedcanlongendurewearemetonagreatbattlefieldofthatwarwehavecometodedicateaportionofitasafinalrestingplaceforthosewhodiedherethatthenationmightlivethiswemayinallproprietydobutinalargersensewecannotdedicatewecannotconsecratewecannothallowthisgroundthebravemenlivinganddeadwhostruggledherehavehalloweditfaraboveourpoorpowertoaddordetracttheworldwilllittlenotenorlongrememberwhatwesayherewhileitcanneverforgetwhattheydidhereitisratherforusthelivingweherebededicatedtothegreattaskremainingbeforeusthatfromthesehonoreddeadwetakeincreaseddevotiontothatcauseforwhichtheyheregavethelastfullmeasureofdevotionthatweherehighlyresolvethatthesedeadshallnothavediedinvainthatthisnationshallhaveanewbirthoffreedomandthatgovernmentofthepeoplebythepeopleforthepeopleshallnotperishfromtheearth

Best. Hashtag, Ever.
Just wait until you see the version comprised of multiple hashtags

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
u literally fell in a toilet

KEK
EVERY LAUGH IS GOOD
KEK

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I obviously don't have quotes, but I liked when around the time I first joined I abused a glitch to gain early shoutbox access and DM all over the place. Though another good chicken-tender is that Xenoblade discussion I had with @Jamie or as he's known, White Male.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm surprised I never posted these. Oh well, let's relive some moments
10:55 PM - Azure Sage: because i dont actually want to die so i'll just dream about it
10:55 PM - Azure Sage: im going to dream that i die and haunt you forever
10:55 PM - BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: :P
10:54 PM - Azure Sage: just for that
10:54 PM - Azure Sage: you know what
10:54 PM - Azure Sage: you
10:54 PM - Tristan: ****
10:54 PM - Tristan: hoodnight
BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: :froag: later Az
2:09 PM - Azure Sage: of all the times to typo it had to be that sentence didnt it
BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: Oh the irony
2:08 PM - Azure Sage: ...
2:08 PM - Azure Sage: i appreciate poper spelling
BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: ****
DekuNut: leaves immediately
DekuNut: silently assassinates Wolf Again
BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: Deku silently assasinated me
BlackWolf//WhiteAngel: Also pretty sure Rass went back in time and prevented me from being a ghost

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
8:58 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:58 PM - TattooArtist: He's gone mad
8:58 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:57 PM - Satan: omg what lmao
8:57 PM - BoxTar: This is why ya gotta read forum rules before ya post
8:57 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:57 PM - TattooArtist: he gonna get all them warning points
8:57 PM - TattooArtist: he needs to chill
8:57 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:56 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:56 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:55 PM - BoxTar: just annoying how it clogs up the SB
8:55 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:55 PM - Emma: No idea.
8:54 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:54 PM - BoxTar: Cuz I have no idea
8:54 PM - BoxTar: is double posting allowed on that thread?
8:54 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:54 PM - Roger Rad: trying to reach 50 posts in 1 day :x
8:53 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:53 PM - BoxTar: my god
8:53 PM - BoxTar: its all the same guy
8:53 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:52 PM - Roger Rad: oh god what did i start
8:52 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:51 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:51 PM - The Hero of Legend: ...
8:51 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:51 PM - The Hero of Legend: does he know that he's not supposed to do that
8:51 PM - The Hero of Legend: deos uh
8:50 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:50 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:49 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:49 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:48 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:47 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:47 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:46 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:45 PM - ShinobiLink replied to thread October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote
8:42 PM - Roger Rad: hop hop, chop chop! You can do it!!
8:42 PM - ShinobiLink: 50 posts in one day? wish I'd seen this sooner

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
9:58 PM - Libk:xD
9:58 PM - Feverish:Then I understood
9:58 PM - Feverish:I was wondering how several Links saying hello was a Rick Roll and clicked on that thread out of boredom
9:58 PM - Libk:I've had this idea for weeks xD
9:57 PM - BlackWolf//WhiteAngel::applaud:
9:57 PM - Viewtiful Ken:Good job, Jordan
9:57 PM - Viewtiful Ken:Damn, that's a good rickroll
9:56 PM - BlackWolf//WhiteAngel:That is the first time I've actually been rickrolled
9:55 PM - Libk replied to thread Insert Clickbait Title Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom