• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What features do you want the NX to have?

These features can be OS based, other digital or hardware based. Anything at all.

I'll list one I've wanted for a while.
Themes. Like 3DS themes but for the NX. The WiiU had no theme choices and this is a huge opportunity lost. The NX needs to have themes like the 3DS does. A great way to customise how your the OS looks like.

Salem

SICK
I just want a flexible NNID or Nintendo account system, their current one that's restricted by country is ridiculous and the difficulty of migrating data from one console to another is just infuriating.

I also want to be able to guest login to another NX console or whatever.

Also, I don't necessarily need a large internal HDD, just an external one that doesn't need to be powered like the Wii U one's is enough for me, also the NX should recognize as much TB as possible, the Wii U is restricted to 2TB. It should also allow me to use the external HDD to use on a friend's console with the requirement being to guest login rather than having to bring the entire console like the situation with the Wii U.

Last edited:
I would like a proper save system. Easy to impliment. Each save you do is done 2x.
  1. To the cloud.
  2. To your NX internal drive
But when you access a save which version do you use? Easy. You used the one with the newest timestamp if they are not both with the same time stamp (which will be the case for 99% of the time). This is just incase your NX internal drive needs a format cause it borks itself up or if Nintendo's cloud servers crap themselves. It'd be very unlikely for both to die at the same time. Extra protection for your game saves there.

More games, because the Wii U was positively stomped to death by its lack of major third party support.
I'll take quality over quantity thanks. The WiiU had enough content though. That was not one of the WiiU's major flaws.

Also a lot of the indies on the eShop put out some great content. Be it exclusive or multiplatform.
We still have 3 great games to look forward to for the WiiU.
  • Breath of the Wild (if you're not getting the NX)
  • Color Splash
  • Yooka-Laylee

I'll take quality over quantity thanks. The WiiU had enough content though. That was not one of the WiiU's major flaws.

Also a lot of the indies on the eShop put out some great content. Be it exclusive or multiplatform.
  • Color Splash
  • Yooka-Laylee
One of those games doesn't belong

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

• Color Splash
  • Yooka-Laylee

I'll take quality and quantity. The other systems have both (and the PC has everything, because we are glorious), so the NX needs to keep up. While solid first party titles are all well and good, a system cannot survive entirely on a diet of Mario and Legend of Zelda, especially when the producer neglects those franchises or lessens their appeal with lackluster titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom