• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Secret Evil Force in Pokemon

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A theory's been going around since Gen 5 about a possible evil force that connects all the teams in the Pokemon Universe. While Team Flare doesn't fit in with this, Team Skull solidified it even more.

Now, let's go through the names of the non-Flare teams. We have:
Galactic
Rocket
Aqua
Magma
Plasma
Skull

Take the first letter of each of those names, and what does it spell?

tumblr_mabgeorpgh1rwm0p3.png

That's right, Gramps. But what does this have to do with anything?

Well, in the Kanto games, Blue refers to Professor Oak as "Gramps". This must mean that Professor Oak is secretly controlling criminal and terrorist organizations around the world. For what purpose, we don't k now, but with Team Skull finishing up the name, maybe it's about time we found out.
So, what's your guys' thoughts on the matter? Do you agree that Professor Oak is secretly evil? Or is the internet just full of random fanboys that connect dots that don't exist?

Feverish

Source of stink
Professor Oak's primary goal is to learn the gender of everyone in the Pokémon world

Also why did you use an actual S instead of the logo
team_skull_by_birb_ebooks-dadjpl0.png

Mido

Version 1
The fact that Team Flare sort of acts as an outlier to the equation definitely leaves some question to the truth of this theory; however, I could buy into this. Interestingly, I lightheartedly addressed this in one of your earlier threads:

After much thought, I now realize who the greatest Pokemon villian is. It is indeed, Professor Oak. Hear me out, while he is on the exterior a kindly professor willing to help anyone, he is also one of the most scrutinous critics of all time. Where, one may ask? It is all laid out in the game Pokemon Snap.

Every time the player takes a picture, Professor Oak will be there to criticize every detail to his liking. Every "Wait!" and "You were close!" sends chills up the spines of many. He's a dangerous man!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Professor Oak's primary goal is to learn the gender of everyone in the Pokémon world

Also why did you use an actual S instead of the logo
team_skull_by_birb_ebooks-dadjpl0.png
I just grabbed an image off the internet for "GRAMPS". I was lazy :P
I chose that one because it was one of the few that didn't have Oak, or his actual name, in the picture, to put off more suspense for a couple more lines. That image was made before the announcement of the Skull Logo probably, hence the normal S instead of that.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
The fact that Team Flare sort of acts as an outlier to the equation definitely leaves some question to the truth of this theory; however, I could buy into this. Interestingly, I lightheartedly addressed this in one of your earlier threads:
I don't think so. Because nobody gives a **** about Europe, especially Professor Oak. Professor Oak holds a monopoly in Japan and America. He has Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, and Sinnoh in his grasp, all based in either America or Japan. Why would Professor Oak help a group that only cares about how they look instead of actually getting **** done and destroying the world(for a proper reason).

So... In summary.
No, it makes perfect sense. Because **** France.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom