• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Eat Meat?

I believe that there I nothing wrong with eating meat; human bodies are built to be 'omnivoric'. I am however against hunting for sport.

Yes, I eat meat, but I also eat vegetables.
I actually eat everything, I don't exclude anything.
There's both meat and potatoes to eat? Great, I want some!
Vegetable soup with a little piece of steak? Give some!
Just finished eating chicken and fish, are there any apples for dessert?
And so on and so forth.

Misty

Ronin
Yes, I do. I've had a lot of problems with anaemia and various meat or blood related deficiencies, including one rather retrospectively frightening point where I was in denial over having anaemia and my body started shutting down and making me sleep for like 16 hours a day. Lucky the doctors caught that on a blood test for something different. Anyway, I already have to take about two supplements even with a meat eating diet, and doctors have straight up told me that I need to keep meats in my diet or I'll end up back there. I don't much mind it, I love chicken, steak is amazeballs, and I could eat raw fish until I get mercury poisoning. If I were meant to be vegan or vegetarian, I don't think they'd sell BBQ sauce in my store...they do. So probably this is just destiny.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes, I do. I've had a lot of problems with anaemia and various meat or blood related deficiencies, including one rather retrospectively frightening point where I was in denial over having anaemia and my body started shutting down and making me sleep for like 16 hours a day. Lucky the doctors caught that on a blood test for something different. Anyway, I already have to take about two supplements even with a meat eating diet, and doctors have straight up told me that I need to keep meats in my diet or I'll end up back there. I don't much mind it, I love chicken, steak is amazeballs, and I could eat raw fish until I get mercury poisoning. If I were meant to be vegan or vegetarian, I don't think they'd sell BBQ sauce in my store...they do. So probably this is just destiny.

I'm surprised you didn't mention the most important meat there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom