• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red/Blue

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So my brother and I are doing Rival Runs of Red and Blue versions. Pretty much every time there's a rival battle, we also battle our Pokemon, and there's some kind of in-game forfeit for the loser of each battle. An example is that the winner gets to choose which fossil they want, or the loser of another one can't use Flash in Rock Tunnel. Any suggestions?
Also, we want to make these forfeits take place before the next battle if possible.
We're just starting now, and just did the first battle in Oak's lab.

I believe the next battle is in Cerulean City, so you've got some time.

Some cool consequences might be item restrictions, like how many potions or revives you can use over a given time during battle, how many pokeballs you can carry at one time, or how many repels you're allowed to keep on you. The repel one could be especially interesting when it comes to caves like Mt Moon, Rock Tunnel, and the Seafoam Islands.

Wilton

Hello world!
Maybe after the battle right before Victory Road near the end of the game, you can have the loser not be allowed to pick up any of the items inside Victory Road. There is some pretty neat stuff in there that Wilton is sure you wouldn't want to miss out on.

Maybe you could also forbid the loser from using an escape rope. I know I'd be annoyed if I couldn't use it and it's a long way out of a cave full of Zubats that appear practically with every step you take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom