• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Just a Roleplay (RP Thread)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
*It was a beautiful day, the sun paying a visit for once in a long while. As the park sat in silence, just a few measly souls dotted around the vicinity either sat on the grass, wandering or chatting away the sun dyed the grass and trees with a beautiful golden hue.

The park was a clearing in a forest, with the sound of a small stream trickling nearby audible in the quietude. Despite the fact that it was entirely nature- which would have been beautiful for some and boring to others- a single small swing hung down from a tall tree at the side of the clearing.

On that swing sat a boy. He looked about fourteen or fifteen, with short spiky silver hair blowing softly in the wind. His cobalt eyes were staring forward distantly, as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.*

(Also sorry about this all of a sudden but I thought I would replace my second character with another! She will come in soon enough but if you want to double check the sign ups you can)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sat under a tree, smoking the leaf, and wondering why he was even here, but it didn't matter, because Rasul Quickly ducked into the Woods, and deep and deep he went
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
alternatively, Kollyvander sat on a bench, trying to recalibrate his arm after it took a beating hours before, but then He Arrived, with his Flying Exceed, and his tongue of flasme, Natsu Dragneel landed in the park
"I AM FIRED UP!!!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hideyoshi Kinoshita is sitting nearby. He glances over at the fire-guy. What the hell is even - I don't wanna know. He returned to his homework.
Alwin, meanwhile, was on the edge of the clearing, next to a clump of trees. After all this time he still wasn't very comfortable with the sun. The one thing he'd never gotten used to.

Storm

Rasul ran straight through Alwin
"Ko men dosi, Cabron"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I AM HUNGRY" Natsu says before buying all the hotdogs from a hotdog cart

Storm

Rasul webt deeper into the woods, looking for a tree to make his home

Mido

Version 1
"ALIBABA, YOU IDIOT!" a female voice barked though a small communication device. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ESTABLISH TRADE AGREEMENTS WITH THAT TOWN DAYS AGO!"

"Look, I'm sorry!" Alibaba nervously retorted. He was definitely intimidated by this woman's rage. "I must have taken a wrong turn in these woods. It's so easy to get lost in here!" He heard a heavy sigh from the other end of the line.

"Ugh, alright," the voice spoke. "Just...tell me when you find it, okay?"

"Will do," Alibaba nervously laughed. The call was over.

Alibaba collapsed on the grass below, sulking as he fell. He couldn't believe it! How did he mess this one up? It couldn't be helped, he supposed. Looking back up from the ground if only for a brief moment, he began to take better notice of his surroundings.

"Now where to go from here," Alibaba mused.

Storm

Kollyvander looks around and Goes to the Demon
" where the hell did the Dwarf go now. come with me, YOU TOO HOTHEAD"
"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME HOTHEADED. I'M ALL FIRED UP"
"where the **** is that ice guy"

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Looking up Killua went a little pale when he saw a strange figure up ahead. He looked off... And... Seriously did he see them come in in flames?! The hell?!

But before he could walk over and ask any questions all of a sudden the grass beneath them all began to crack. Killua gasped in shock and tried to steady himself, but he felt himself fall into darkness.

He next woke up in what looked like a cave. He glanced up to see he had fallen a little way, and he ached all over. Luckily nothing was broken though.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((I know I havent posted yet, but I'm here. And I'm confused did only Killua fall or does this happen to everyone??))

Mido

Version 1
Alibaba's musings did not last long, as the ground had begun to split. Unfortunately he too, had slipped through the cracks, falling towards the underground as he echoed a loud scream as if his voice too had started to crack. In the nick of time, he was at least able to skid against the wall in order to soften the fall. Brushing off his clothes, he winced as his back had taken a beating from his efforts.

"Looks like today's taken a turn for the worse," Alibaba's voice echoed in the underground cave. Despite being able to see very little aside from the areas where the sun had shine though the cracks, he made his way towards what appeared to be a silhouette of a younger boy close by. Perhaps this was his ticket out of here!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When the ground started to rumble, Hideyoshi looked up, confused. Suddenly, the ground beneath him was gone to, and he (and his homework) fall into the cave. He grunts and sits up. He's aching all over... Not a good start to the day.

Alwin sees the crack in the ground and goes to investigate it. Reaching the edge, he peers inside and sees a few people at the bottom. Thankfully, most of the people in the park had gotten away safely. These few though...

Storm

Rasul peers from above the cave
" Buh Bye, Muddafukas"
Rasul whacks his hammer on the ground, and the walls fall closing them In, and Rasul goes on his merry way
Natsu and Koll look up
" I'm going to kill that dwarf"
" shut up, hothead. he's not that bad"

Mido

Version 1
Alibaba was making his way towards the silhouette that was Killua when the rocks began to cave in the unsuspective cave-dwellers.

"Great! Just my luck, I get caved in as well!" he groaned. "No matter...have to make my way towards that kid over there. He seems like he knows what he's doing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom