• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ones you've gotten all heart pieces

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Which Zelda games have you acquired all the heart pieces for?
My answer: none

To this day, as much as I played Zelda, I have never gotten all the heart pieces in any of the games. Not even in the original Legend of Zelda. Closest is Wind Waker, since as it stands, I only need two more pieces to complete the last container. But I kinda doubt it's gonna happen, at least not any time soon.

Zelda, Zelda 2 (Life bar equivalent) aLttP, LA, OoT, MM, WW, MC, TP, PH, ALBW

I still have quite a few to go.

Last edited:
My answer: All of them.

The completionist in me wants to do this and bacause I actually use the heart pieces. I often paly Zelda games casually without bothering too much to perfect the moves needed to kill bosses and whatever. I prefer to have more fun and less hard work in it. So tot hat end the heart pieces give me that health buffer so I can play the games in a more relaxed style.

Also Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 have no heart pieces. Both however have heart containers.

My answer: All of them.

The completionist in me wants to do this and bacause I actually use the heart pieces. I often paly Zelda games casually without bothering too much to perfect the moves needed to kill bosses and whatever. I prefer to have more fun and less hard work in it. So tot hat end the heart pieces give me that health buffer so I can play the games in a more relaxed style.

Also Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 have no heart pieces. Both however have heart containers.
This could also be applied to PH and ST.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
None at all. I don't do 100% runs and don't see the joy in it. A person definitely doesn't need all those hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom