• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Since we haven't gotten a vote tally for a while and I think Tristan is not online,

- - - - -
Unofficial Vote Tally 1.2

Eduarda (2) - Pendio, Storm
LittleGumball (1) - Kokirion
Doc (1) - Frozen Chosen
PatCat (2) - Mido, Jamie
Storm (2) - DekuNut, Malon
Jamie (1) - PatCat

Not Voting: Sadia, Ver-go-a-go-go, LittleGumball, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time, Doc, Cthulhu, Eduarda, The Hero of Legend, Linkdude74, Johnny Sooshi

With 20 alive, 11 votes are majority; at least 6 votes are required for a lynch during this day only.

Day 1 will end Thursday, June 2nd, 10am PST (GMT-7).

- - - - -

Feel free to tell me if I got something wrong

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
PatCat's post didn't jump out as scummy that much to me at all, is that pretty much the only reason we're already in super serious mode?
I don't think so. I think we just kinda decided not to RVS early on. I don't remember who started it but it's been a more serious gane than I normally see here. Not complaining though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Im glad i dont havexany votes on me.... I hope im not missing anything by having people blocked
If you have people blocked, please un block them for this game. This isn't something that should even have to be brought up. Thanks.

Also thanks @Eduarda, looks good to me, but please leave the tallies to me from now on, just for my own sake. :)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
If you have people blocked, please un block them for this game. This isn't something that should even have to be brought up. Thanks.
Tell that to Everyone that has me blocked because of my Roleplay behavior

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Oh well. Guess i can survive PM spam to join his Altapalooza forum Kcolcyadsmood

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll
Unvote
Thinking back the softclaim was just Storm being himself.
@Sadia yes I did some of that at the start but notice how I haven't done any after. I decided we should just focus on the game since I didn't think we could get anything from character speculation.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Her posting style reminds me of my own when I was scum in TF2. Sort of meandering, aimless trying to gather other people's thoughts. It was my first scum game in more than 2 years, and with the claims, I wanted to know who thought who scummy, so I could exploit it.

Its not scummy, but I'll FoS Sadia regardless.

@Jamie what are you hoping to achieve with your vote? Clearly not a lynch, right?
I usually vote instead of FoS. Not trying to achieve a lynch, but it's nice to see how people react under pressure. I don't think I'm taking my vote off right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom