• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Golden Gauntlets Strenght accelerator

DeadGuyL

Fierce Deity
it is possible that the golden gauntlets instead of giving strength to the link speed strenght process that link could use? they are only gloves! he uses the muscles of the hands or he does not have no ability to hold hands?

I doubt that the Golden Gauntlets even work all the time. Link still has to hold small rocks two handed, so I always assumed that whenever he willed it it would always give Link a super powerful boost of strength for a short amount of time.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
The Gauntlets are magical items. As such, they don't really need to be connected to the area of effect. After all, the power bracelets and rings in past games only touched Link's hands.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I think that the silver/golden gauntlets act in a similar fashion to the happy masks, they could posses the spirit of perhaps a giant like in MM.

Yeah I'd imagine that the gauntlets are enchanted and the difference between the silver and gold gauntlets would be the strength of the enchanment.

They're definitely some sort of enchanted. Whenever he wills it, he can lift incredible objects. Might even be some form of touch telekinesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom