• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Pokemon?

Wilton

Hello world!
Makuhita has been Wilton's favorite Pokemon even since he first saw it. Hariyama would be a close second, but they are pretty much the same Pokemon. Wilton was really hoping for one of them to be playable in Pokken Tournament.

Pen

The game is on!
It's so hard to pick!

I guess one of these would be my favourite:

Typhlosion
250px-157Typhlosion.png

Flygon
250px-330Flygon.png

Castform
250px-351Castform.png

Lucario
250px-448Lucario.png

Togekiss
250px-468Togekiss.png

Greninja
250px-658Greninja.png

Hey! It turned out to be exactly six, hehe. I'd love a team like this! :D

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Trying to choose just one Pokemon like
giphy.gif

I've always been a fan of Dragonite and Garchomp as I love Dragon type Pokemon, but there are so many others on my favourites list. My indecisiveness is too rampant to even figure this out. :sweat:

Reactions: Pen

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Based solely on appearance, because no ugly Pokemon are allowed on my team (keep walking, Blaziken) I'm gonna go with Mightyena.

Confession time. I named my Mightyena last time I played after Snow Queen.

Lanky Kong

borf
tumblr_mrrlkwpYAQ1se6iq0o1_1280.png
My favourite would have to be Medicham. First off, I love fighting types. Second, this guy's design is top notch. I love those baggy pants and the hat he has. The thing that really seals the deal though is the fact that he's so good in game. No matter how trash meditite is early game, I always grind him to level 31 so I can get this bad boy whenever I play a game.

although I hate his mega it looks like arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom