• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Most BS Map?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
SO yeah my fellow Hyrule warrior players what is the most BS filled map so far for you?

For me it's gotta be MQ just for the fact you get stalled at three choke points near the top of the map, Ruto, FI and a Don't get hit with fast foes level. Blech gods alive how i hate chokepoints, i get you want to prolong the map but at the same time some people DO NOT LIKE FI OR RUTO. Bad enough i gotta use them for their own levels don't make me use them for other sections.

So aside from my mini rant there whats your most BS filled map and why?
THE POWER OF CTHULHU COMPELS YOU TO SAAAAY!!!!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is honestly a hard choice. It's caught in a three-way tie for me between Master Quest, Twilight, and Termina.

Master Quest map is a giant pain for the reasons you mentioned but mostly my reason for picking it is those goddamn "Don't Get Hit" squares. That is almost virtually impossible. That rule is the reason why I will never get the level 3 Dominion Rod or Spinner. The squares with those rules are effectively preventing me from ever getting specific weapons even if I like them. And skipping to the next level up is impossible because you won't be able to defeat enemies fast enough to get the rank you need to unlock the next tier of weapon up, no matter what level your warrior is.

Twilight map I'm picking simply because it pissed me off in the beginning. You start off in a lonely corner of the map and the only way you can possibly even start the map is to complete a square as Midna. First of all, **** Midna. Second, seriously? You're forcing us to play as only Midna who has **** combos and movesets? And we don't have a choice if we want to advance anywhere on the map at all? I had to spend hundreds of thousands on rupees on a character I hate to get her to level 65 and even then I needed her level 3 weapon just to actually get the rank required to unlock the next square. That was horrible.

Termina map though I have to say takes the cake because of the wacky mask item card placement. To even get to woodfall you need a Goron Mask, but to get a Goron Mask you have to pass by like three other squares that have one because there is only one square that has a Goron Mask in which you don't need to already have one to reveal the enemies. The same deal with the Zora Mask item card; there's like 5 of them on the way to great bay but you need to already have a Zora Mask to get them so you have to go in the opposite direction to get the only one that doesn't require already having a Zora Mask, and you're blocked in both doing that and getting to great bay at all by several squares that require you to play as Ghirahim who has only one decent combo and **** for a moveset. Termina map, you win the biggest douche in the universe award.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel your pain! I ****ing HATE AND LOATH to play as Zelda. I don't like to be forced to play as a character I hate even more than hell. And for the same reasons Chtulhu and Az already stated....WHY THE CRAP PLAY AS A CHARACTER YOU DON'T LIKE AND ONLY REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AFTER YOU BEAT THE MAP WITH AN A RANK??????? SOME CHARACTERS WON'T EVEN MANAGE TO CUT MELTED BUTTER! Heck, even Tingle does more damage than some of the characters combined!
In the U version I hated the Twilight Map the most because of the massive damage you get by one ****ing hit. In HWL I haven't played Termina or Twilight Map yet so for now it is the MQ Map. Fortunaly I got 90 skulltula's so far and all potions in apothecary are available. I managed to get the level 3 spinner in just 2 tries. The first one I tested the level and then I decided to go for Items Power Up. This helped me a huge lot. But man, just like Az I HATE to spend my precious rupees on characters I loath.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I feel your pain! I ****ing HATE AND LOATH to play as Zelda. I don't like to be forced to play as a character I hate even more than hell. And for the same reasons Chtulhu and Az already stated....WHY THE CRAP PLAY AS A CHARACTER YOU DON'T LIKE AND ONLY REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS AFTER YOU BEAT THE MAP WITH AN A RANK??????? SOME CHARACTERS WON'T EVEN MANAGE TO CUT MELTED BUTTER! Heck, even Tingle does more damage than some of the characters combined!
In the U version I hated the Twilight Map the most because of the massive damage you get by one ****ing hit. In HWL I haven't played Termina or Twilight Map yet so for now it is the MQ Map. Fortunaly I got 90 skulltula's so far and all potions in apothecary are available. I managed to get the level 3 spinner in just 2 tries. The first one I tested the level and then I decided to go for Items Power Up. This helped me a huge lot. But man, just like Az I HATE to spend my precious rupees on characters I loath.

ugh wait til later MQ missions you gonna get stonewalled so very badly ^^

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
On the positive side, for the "don't get hit"-levels you don't need the 1,200 kill count for A-rank.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm still not done with the normal map... Have a few leveles left and trying to get rank A on all, but it's difficult, especially the levels that require a specific amount of kills within a certain amount of time, becuase of the stupid bosses that gets summoned and interrupt everything. Characters also takes a buttload of time to level...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom