• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP IC

Luckily, the drop hadn't been far, and he landed in another tunnel. He could see better now as light was shining in from a grate at one end. He crouched under the ceiling and moved towards it. The bars were rusty and weak, and after a few minutes, the grate fell down into a pool with a splash. He climbed out, pushing himself off the wall and over the pool, brushing dust off his cloak. Suddenly he heard voices as two people rounded a corner.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Keneth approached Skipper.
"Good to see a familiar face. I was stuck in that forest for a while."

Mido

Version 1
Gor Kolroan woke with a jump. He had seemingly fallen asleep during the Lost Woods discussion.

"Gah, blast it! This is why I don't like these woods!" he grumbled. "They are strangely calming, and given my track record, I'm just glad the other elders were not here to see this!" Luckily, Kolroan had a backup plan. In his current relaxed state, he attempted to establish a telepathic link among his compatriots.

"Is anyone out there?" he called.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
WHYL Hyrule Radio. playing your top 40 hits. now from the Buckinghams with Kind of a Drag

Skipper turned around and saw Keneth. "Zzzt Same here." Skipper looked back at the castle, then back at Keneth. "you should go ahead of me, Ryoko is there alone, and I doubt he's out of trouble. He needs help probably. Zzzt.."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor and Mido were running into the fields when they both stopped.
Was that the goron?
They looked around, confused. They could hear his voice, and not see him. It took a few moments for Tennor to realize what it was and sighed. He began to concentrate, Korloan, I hear you he thought, Tennor here. I'm with Mido, and -
He stopped. He noticed something running over the crest of the hill they'd just gone over. A stubby little thing.
"And whatever that is" Mido finished his sentence aloud as they watched the small bearded man run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom