• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which critically acclaimed games do you dislike?

Dan

Not really the same. In SC your skill improves and you become better at it and that has a big impact on your victories. There is also the custom character creator which is great fun I spent over 80 hours in that in SC5 and people loved my customs the nodded ones were even better.

In team games like LOL it doesn't matter how good you are, if your team is **** you will still lose. I don't see the point in that. It's the same with team shooters, I'm not really into that sort of thing.

I see what you mean now. Although many people that play LoL will team up with friends and grow together in skill which can be just as rewarding. If you don't have a dedicated group of friends then I can understand the frustration.

I see what you mean now. Although many people that play LoL will team up with friends and grow together in skill which can be just as rewarding. If you don't have a dedicated group of friends then I can understand the frustration.

I had a very dedicated group of friends who played LoL but I just don't get any satisfaction in team games, not rewarding enough.

Dan

I had a very dedicated group of friends who played LoL but I just don't get any satisfaction in team games, not rewarding enough.

I guess it depends in tastes. I've always preferred working in a team of good friends as it strengthens our bond and usually results in sexual favours. :bubsy:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom