• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Was it worth it?

I don't plan on getting TPHD any time soon, due to the fact I already have the Wii version and enjoy it. But if anybody has played it, tell me what you thought and if I should get it myself.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Absolutely not worth it if you already own the game. if you don't currently own it, go ahead and grab it.

Depends on how much weight the improvements have for you. I personally love Hero Mode for example, but if that's not important for you, it's not exactly a selling point.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
TPhd is much better than wii, you can play the canon orientation of the world, it looks much better, and theres no irritating motion controls.
If you want to play on a decent difficulty you can't play the canon version of the world.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For me personally, yes, but everyone needs to decide for themselves. I was not keen on the wii version, and while I do have the GC version I'm happier playing it on the Wii U. But it will not be worth it for everyone, it's all about whether you want it with the changes or not.

I mean it would make sense to get it if you don't have the original version, with my experience I have a Wii U and no longer have an original Wii so I'll probably get it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just bought the game + amiibo pack for $36.67. Not bad tbh. I think if I waited a little longer I could have gotten it even lower, but check this out: TPHD is not selling well in my area at all. literally zero copies sold in the past month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom