• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Amusing things in 3ds version

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well, i recently came acroos the ocarina function and thought it a cool little addtion and i've also found a bug with the character viewer ^^, if you look at Skull kid then Ghirahim, the latter will have Skull kids ocarina and pose even attack animations, the same is true of Zant and Midna, Skull kid and Darunia, Cia and Zelda, any others you've found?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No, not yet. I did discover you can make zant fall on his face. In Warriors when you do a combo to fill his extra bar and you overdo it, he'll get dizzy and even fall on his head. If you do a combo in legends and just when you started you press other buttons, he stumbles and slides on his belly and say oooooooww. It's a pretty funny sight. I kept on doing it just because of Zant falling on his face :P

I'm sure people already figured this out, but if you play as Linkle and her extra bar is empty, press the strong attack button and she puts her crossbow in the air and sings the "got item" tune. It's cute :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
No, not yet. I did discover you can make zant fall on his face. In Warriors when you do a combo to fill his extra bar and you overdo it, he'll get dizzy and even fall on his head. If you do a combo in legends and just when you started you press other buttons, he stumbles and slides on his belly and say oooooooww. It's a pretty funny sight. I kept on doing it just because of Zant falling on his face :P

I'm sure people already figured this out, but if you play as Linkle and her extra bar is empty, press the strong attack button and she puts her crossbow in the air and sings the "got item" tune. It's cute :D

If young link has a full magic meter when you next play the ocarina he dons the keaton mask and roars ^^

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't know if this is specific to the 3DS but during Adventure Mode scenarios sometimes I'll see enemy warriors with weapons that they generally can't use; I've seen Zelda and Impa with the Hylian Sword and just last night I fought a Cia that was using the Book of Sorcery. It's kinda funny.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't know if this is specific to the 3DS but during Adventure Mode scenarios sometimes I'll see enemy warriors with weapons that they generally can't use; I've seen Zelda and Impa with the Hylian Sword and just last night I fought a Cia that was using the Book of Sorcery. It's kinda funny.

Funny enough i ran into moveswapped fighters, a darunia with impa's moves or a zelda with Skull kids moves and vice versa, lemmie tell you fighting a Zelda with lasers is just unfair

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's true Az! In the U version when you face some enemies in the Termina Map, they have different weapons. Lana had zelda her rapier, Cia used Lana's book and Ghirahim had Ganondorf's swords. Very funny but tricky too :P

Well I was just casually plowing through the Termina map and suddenly this happened after completing a level.

WVW69jMOlv8_KOuK1k

Not sure what's happened here or how this triggered. Regardless, It's quite an amusing occurrence and a rare one at that.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
it's intended. there was a weapon-swap glitch on the wiiu version that got patched so now they tease us with npcs using other characters' weapons in adventure map scenarios.

TEASE? more like stab you in the ass with an overweight rock with a sharp metal stick.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Actually in the U version in Termina map, you often face opponents using each others weapons. In one of the defeat all enemies mode, Zelda is using Lana her Book and Ghirahim is using Ganondorf's great swords. Cia and Lana also swapped weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom